Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Huckleberry...

Pecans or almonds?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Both are disgusting.

Jump off a bridge or jump off of fire?

Posted

Fire, 'cuz there would be a reason to jump.

Girls or boys?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Girls...

Espanol or Deutsch?

Posted

!Espanol, por supuesto!

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or sauerkraut?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

Bratwurst or Hot dogs?

Ora et Labora
Posted

Hot Dogs!

Ham or Turkey?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Turkey

Jimmy Johns or Subway?

Posted

NYC, sorry....

Chicago or Boston?

Posted

it's k haha

Chicago

computer or TV?

Posted

hmm... kittens are cuter, but puppies are more playful. Puppy

Farm or the city

FARM all the way!! lol

Posted

neither... lol ok coffee

dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

I like both :D

missionseeker
Posted

niether

Sit down everyone, I don't really like chocolate.
If I have to choose though it would be milk.

ice or shaved ice?

Posted

I don't like milk chocolate. I love white chocolate though


Shaved ice


Maple Syrup or Honey?

Posted

Maple Syrup dawg...

blacksmithing or woodworking.

Posted

woodworking... I love the smell of wood


swimming in a river/lake/ocean or swimming in a pool?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...