An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tacos

Guest T-Bone

Would you steal tacos from an upturned taco truck?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok here is why i would steal the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, i would be really hungery and then i would go on in life more happy???

I'd steal the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...I mean, come on...There's gotta be alot of tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in there...It's not like they'd notice if about 100 went missing...

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 4 2005, 11:02 AM']Stealing is wrong...Seventh commandment. :ohno:
[right][snapback]810578[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh, come off it Jen, we're joking........

Laudate_Dominum

If I was starving to death I'd help myself to the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and it wouldn't be stealing. ;)

If I wasn't starving to death I'd offer to help clean up the mess and then proceed to eat free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!!!!

:yahoo:

i would put a bomb in the road so the trucv would turn over and then i would steal all the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and give them to the poor kids with no hair and i would give it to tomasio127 because he is old lie a box of realy old green allples

i would put a bomb in the road so the trucv would turn over and then i would steal all the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and give them to the poor kids with no hair and i would give it to tomasio127 because he is old lie a box of realy old green allples