An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tacos

Guest T-Bone

Would you steal tacos from an upturned taco truck?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would put a bomb in the road so the trucv would turn over and then i would steal all the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and give them to the poor kids with no hair and i would give it to tomasio127 because he is old lie a box of realy old green allples

i would put a bomb in the road so the trucv would turn over and then i would steal all the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and give them to the poor kids with no hair and i would give it to tomasio127 because he is old lie a box of realy old green allples

Yeah that would BE QUALITY!!! i would help the driver and any1 that would be in there and then i'm sure that they would let me have some free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, ;)

but this truck has it overturned and all the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, gone onto the road because then they would go to waste anyway so i would eat as many as i can in the amount of time they would clear the road (while making sure the driver is ok) and i reckon he would help me out :D:

but i really doubt i will find an overturned taco truck.

God Bless

LOL
yes Jen the 7th commandment is stealing, but its not necasarily STEALING stealing. So, I'd help every1, make sure they're ok, and if they weren't then I'd help em, if they were then I would ask for some taco's and eat em whether or not he says I can have a couple..... thousand. Yeah onathing1 like they'll notice if 100 is missing!

sidemunch you are junking up the boards with the million same posts! grrr!! :birds: ok so those birds have nothing to do with it but it [i]is[/i] annoying when ppl do that.... :no:

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 9 2005, 08:45 PM']LOL
yes Jen the 7th commandment is stealing, but its not necasarily STEALING stealing.  So, I'd help every1, make sure they're ok, and if they weren't then I'd help em, if they were then I would ask for some taco's and eat em whether or not he says I can have a couple..... thousand.  Yeah onathing1 like they'll notice if 100 is missing!
[right][snapback]819226[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What if they were goign to the homeless shelter?

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 9 2005, 11:22 PM']What if they were goign to the homeless shelter?
[right][snapback]819283[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Now you're just making up weirdo stuff. I mean, what if they were going to Black-mass celebrateing Satanists?