An Old School Catholic Message Board

i'm always drunk, they say

Aloysius

the people living in my dormatory think that I'm ALWAYS drunk. lol, I wonder what gave them that idea?!

no, but seriously, I'm not. I have a few drinks (**of uh... water... you know ;) alchohol is illegal for 18 year olds!**) every now and then, they just happen to always see me walking into my room a little tipsy and think I'm really drunk a lot of times.

haha, college life is awesome.

my bookshelf is amazing, it's got a secret like dexter's lab only for good clean college fun stuff.

:D:

I love how God gave us such an amazing gift which no government of man has the authority to deny to its citizens, no matter what their age!!!

"Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine
There's laughter and dancing and good red wine
At least I've always found it so
Benedicamos Domino!"
-Hilaire Belloc

"And thank the Lord
For the temporal sword
And howling heretics too.
And all good things
Our Christendom brings
But especially barley brew!
With my row-ti-tow
Ti-oodly-ow
Especially barley brew!"
-HB again

Laudate_Dominum
:rolling:

you rock. :D:

btw, if the roads are better in a few hours I hope to go to St. Boniface. You gonna be there?

And don't think I'm a sissy, I just got back from adoration and on the way home I almost smashed into a cop car because the roads are so slippery. :hehehe:
If they ever get around to plowing I'll be comfortable venturing off the Pittsburgh. :)

Laudate_Dominum

oh, and I only have one beer to by name right now. :(

I wish I had some good whiskey right now. It's one of those winter mornings in which it seems all too appropriate. ;)

yeah I should be there

it's cool if you go or not, I mean the slippy roads are fine if it's just the way back (you know, after you've been to mass and all ;)) but dying on the way there? all the people in heaven would look down on you if you got in on that anticipatory-sacrament carp... :P:

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 4 2005, 04:50 AM']oh, and I only have one beer to by name right now. :(

I wish I had some good whiskey right now. It's one of those winter mornings in which it seems all too appropriate. ;)
[right][snapback]810383[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've hardly had anything since it was legal.

yeah, tonight I only had a couple glasses of Irish Cream Liquor, it's only 34 proof but it tasted a lot stronger, probably cause of the thickness of the cream.

err... in my imagination of course. this is all hypothetical, it'd be illegal for me to actually have had a bottle of that hidden behind my vast array of religious books.

in this hypothetical world where Im a non-law-abider, I haven't drank around too much so I couldn't give a favorite. I like just some simple vodka or gin mostly (theoretically), Jack Daniels is some real nice stuff, though I sold my bottle of it for $25 bucks (again, hypothetically)

haha, I have an away message up on Instant Messenger:

"I love praying while drunk. God really sits down with me and has a couple drinks Himself... teaches me how to be a good and holy drunk. This is truly the best way to live."

this because my friend was just telling me we should play some sort of drinking game over the break, and I suggested a shot at every Our Father of the Rosary, see who can go the most decades :D:

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Dec 4 2005, 05:12 AM']
this because my friend was just telling me we should play some sort of drinking game over the break, and I suggested a shot at every Our Father of the Rosary, see who can go the most decades :D:
[right][snapback]810396[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sounds like some sort of Irish Priest initiation ritual...

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 4 2005, 05:10 AM']hehe, you rock t-bone :)
[right][snapback]810394[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:)

I have business cards that say

"Drinker of Scotch, Cause of Family Strife"

PAX

The Great and Magnificent T-Bone

Laudate_Dominum

dang Al. You're worse than me. I rarely get tipsy, and I never get drunk (on purpose, but it has happened once or twice).

Thanks be to God I have an almost supernatural tolerance. :D:

I seem to have something like that too, haha, of course I take that more to be a sign from God that I'm allowed to enjoy more

<<hypothetically>>