Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='The Joey-O' date='Dec 5 2005, 04:07 AM']I only respect liturgical colors. Did you know that blue is specifically listed as not an acceptable liturgical color?
[right][snapback]811586[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


But I'm not blue.

Better phrased...I may be blue, but I'm not blueness.

Posted

I'm going to bed. Good night Phatmass, goodnight T-Bone.

Posted

wasted ur life...so sad..

Posted

I am a tenth of the way to you

Posted

Keep posting. I took a break, that's why it took me so long.

Posted

btw, thats energy drink stuff is something my company reps for online, SO I am willing to hook any phat catholic up with a free account cause I love y'all

Posted

just send me an email

prodeji_development@katewwdb.com

Posted

or if you are curious I have a guest access to check things out.

www.prodeji.wwdb.biz

just type "guest" as the username and access code..and look around. I basically work with 300 companies and work against amazon doin the same thing they do. Develop business online for major companines trying to find a web presence.

Posted

im not spamming..just givin a free account to anyone who wants to do some christimas shopping at an online mall..

im also trying to get to 350 posts cause I hear magical things happen

Posted

joey doesnt have pants on.. :sign: :whistle: :blowkiss:

Posted

great...so im an "alien" now? hmm...

Posted

You ran South of the Border?

Posted

racist..sinner

Im used to a different type of alien

[img]http://www.larabida.org/assets/kids_corner/coloring_pages/alien.gif[/img]

:club:

i can take em

Posted

Cute....

*Breaking news!! Breaking news!! Small group of Catholics found missing. Sources believe it a rapture. One lone nut traces it back to a religious based weight-problem website. And in other news...

Posted

rapture? hehe, silly protestant...fibs are for kids

Posted (edited)

so are pickles

Edited by The Joey-O
Posted

you love the pickle

[img]http://www.fleshpickle.com/ken-pickle.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...