Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

inferior? oh please. perhaps if I lost a limb, didnt sleep since sunday and had a chronic itch you could get a hit in..otherwise it would be very quick.

joey-fluffer..

revprodeji-former active duty spec ops

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 8 2005, 03:40 PM']inferior? oh please. perhaps if I lost a limb, didnt sleep since sunday and had a chronic itch you could get a hit in..otherwise it would be very quick.

joey-fluffer..

revprodeji-former active duty spec ops
[right][snapback]817265[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Hit in? Oooh, you're talking some WWF Smackdown wrasslin'. Why didn't you say so? I wouldn't have a problem going into the ring with a tapewormy retard with a Napoleon complex....I thought you were talking about some Greco Roman style. One has standards in that sport.

I can't BELIEVE the mods are letting you get away with "fluffer" on the boards. If I had known, I'd have been throwing that word around left & right. Dude, it's amazing the sort of smut they'll let slide, but call you to the mat if you use the words 'b*st*rd' and pen!s. Although, to my credit, I've never used both in the same sentence before. ...well, 'til now.

...what KIND of ops?

Edited by Cow of Shame

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...