homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [color=red]I do not currently have any moderating powers... But when I get them...[/color] [b]watch out![/b] :
cmotherofpirl Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 your only hope is to send cheesecake and plenty of it. QUICK if not I already have my powers and mods stick together
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 I don't think hot stuff is funny. Not at all. The cheesecake is in the mail.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 This isn't good...all the mods hate me...I'm a goner.
avemaria40 Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 hot stuff's cool and he's funny, plz don't get him in trouble! : :
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2005 Author Posted December 7, 2005 He gets himself in trouble... he doesn't need my help.
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2005 Author Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 6 2005, 06:14 PM'] This isn't good...all the mods hate me...I'm a goner. [right][snapback]814035[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My only motive for doing anything to you would be to knock you out of #1 poster... but since there's nothing I can do about it, you're safe with me... Unless you get really lame.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 6 2005, 07:29 PM']My only motive for doing anything to you would be to knock you out of #1 poster... but since there's nothing I can do about it, you're safe with me... Unless you get really lame. [right][snapback]814043[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *breaks all his limbs* Okay, I'm really lame now...
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2005 Author Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 6 2005, 06:53 PM']*breaks all his limbs* Okay, I'm really lame now... [right][snapback]814063[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ^ like this...
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 Will you take peanut butter fudge instead of cheesecake?
cmotherofpirl Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 HSmom probably can, but I shouldn't. Although last year I had some Baileys Irish Cream Fudge
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 Maybe I could try making it with Splenda ... wonder if it would still set up? Although that wouldn't take care of the sugar in the marshmallow creme. Hmm ...
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2005 Author Posted December 7, 2005 Fudge, cheesecake, evil desserts of all kinds are welcome...
cmotherofpirl Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 If I had some Southern Comfort I could eat a piece of fudge :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now