Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 6 2005, 06:33 PM']Maybe I could try making it with Splenda ... wonder if it would still set up? Although that wouldn't take care of the sugar in the marshmallow creme. Hmm ... [right][snapback]814127[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Splenda doesn't work. I know. My mom tried. Don't do it.
Christie_M Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 6 2005, 06:34 PM']Fudge, cheesecake, evil desserts of all kinds are welcome... [right][snapback]814129[/snapback][/right] [/quote] our famus pumpkin pie!! [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Dec 6 2005, 06:34 PM']If I had some Southern Comfort I could eat a piece of fudge : [right][snapback]814132[/snapback][/right] [/quote] um..lets see...how 'bout,some of my grandmother's Posole? you'll love that!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 How about Chocolate Whiskey Bread Pudding?
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 6 2005, 11:35 PM']Splenda doesn't work. I know. My mom tried. Don't do it. [right][snapback]814558[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks for the heads up.
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 7 2005, 09:37 AM']It works fine in coffee [right][snapback]815140[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't like sweetener of any kind in coffee. Cream, yes. Sweetener, no.
N/A Gone Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 jamie has a big head and doesnt like me... and the girl in his pic is scary
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 09:38 AM']jamie has a big head and doesnt like me... and the girl in his pic is scary [right][snapback]815146[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 09:38 AM']and the girl in his pic is scary [right][snapback]815146[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I tend to agree.. but I don't blame him from trying so excessively to cover his true identity: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/nelson01.gif[/img]
N/A Gone Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 but katie couric? I mean, they have doctors for that kind of thing
Jaime Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 hot stuff likes folks who spell his name right And that resemblance of the picture is unsettling! Haw haw
N/A Gone Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 hot stuff is a girls name jamie doesnt sound as bad..
Thumper Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 (edited) HsMom: You were with hot stuff, and thought him funny. Thumper: I do not know what you mean. HsMom (to others): This phatmasser was with hot stuff of Minnesota, and found him funny. Thumper: I do not know the man. HsMom: Certainly you are one of his disciples, for you played along with his joke. Thumper: I swear I do not know the man! *Rooster Crows* Thumper weeps. Edited December 7, 2005 by Thumper
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Thumper' date='Dec 7 2005, 09:46 AM']HsMom: You were with hot stuff, and thought him funny. Thumper: I do not know what you mean. HsMom (to others): This phatmasser was with hot stuff of Minnesota, and found him funny. Thumper: I do not know the man. HsMom: Certainly you are one of his disciples, for played along with his joke. Thumper: I swear I do not know the man! *Rooster Crows* Thumper weeps. [right][snapback]815160[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 10:45 AM']hot stuff is a girls name [right][snapback]815158[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Not if you're Hispanic. I know a seminarian named hot stuff.
Jaime Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 Actually denying that she knows me has paid off for Thump on several occasions
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 7 2005, 10:47 AM'] [right][snapback]815167[/snapback][/right] [/quote] So...did you notice that you have an ax under your avatar now?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 "HSmom, we've brought hot stuff from the dungeon!" "Off with his head!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now