Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I don't appreciate gifts that friends give that come from the heart and I can't wait for gifts because I am impatient.
Didacus Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Can you believe i am the 139th!!! 138 took this name before me - who would have thought! (yet, no one has taken #140 yet?!?!)
uruviel Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I don't know why I'm from Mitten I like macaroni
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I am from texas and my avatar has a weird RED halo areound it i don't really know why
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I am supposed to be studying, but I am on phatmass.
missionseeker Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I have twin that has a different birthday.
RC_ Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I'm a typoist (is that anything like a hypnotist?)
missionseeker Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 no it isn't unles you can hypnotize typoist so that don't goof any more... hmm... I think Mart scared Aloysius away
missionseeker Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 only my little brother! I have a famous music teacher.
Christie_M Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 *bows* I'm the favorite because I bake! lol
missionseeker Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Confusing to missionseeker (at least, right now.
uruviel Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='dicallidra' date='Dec 13 2005, 09:14 PM']I am from texas and my avatar has a weird RED halo areound it i don't really know why [right][snapback]824282[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *roll eyes* it's not a halo, it's a circle around the angel...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now