uruviel Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 (edited) ^^^Didacus: I'm dying to know how long it takes ppl to say the rosary...... sidemunch: I'm :coagulated milk: obssesed and a er Edited December 14, 2005 by uruviel
uruviel Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='sidemunch88' date='Dec 14 2005, 08:47 AM']i like to be from texas [right][snapback]824893[/snapback][/right] [/quote] sure do!
sidemunch88 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 no not a er i am a really really ovious so it is not funny i like to bite a dog
Didacus Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 The Minnesota Wilds are not only the wildest team but htey have the best coach in the NHL!!! Whoo-hooo and Boooyaaa!!!
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I wish canada's teams were as cool as minnesota's
Didacus Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='dicallidra' date='Dec 14 2005, 09:52 AM']I wish canada's teams were as cool as minnesota's [right][snapback]824983[/snapback][/right] [/quote] WHAT!?!!?!? silly americans! ^^^ I wish football was as much as sport as hockey!
uruviel Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 ^^ wishes football was as much as sport as hockey, and really wants to know how long it takes for someone to pray the rosary
Didacus Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 WAHT!!!?!?!?!?!? I don't wish that dicallidra does! I was 'pretneding to be the person above me!" SFD!!! And dicallidra wishes squirrels could play hockey too but hteyt're stuck with mediocre endeavors like baseball! HA! Americans... grumble grumble grumble.. ^^^Has a beautiful avatar that I predict will get her on a talkshow as a guest sometime soon!
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 I cannot understand that Minnesota is the state of Hockey and that the wild sell out all the time and no one really cares about baseball ehre that much
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now