Petrus Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Your statement is false until proven true. The fact that yuo have not disclosed your thoughts immediately proves your statement wrong. TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW :D :P
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 okay, Azriel foundsheep inDouche phatcatholic vianney But all I know is phatcatholic for the Apologetics board. I'm not gonna guess the others, I'll get it wrong.
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Lil Red, you've been on phatmas for 6 hours UNINTERRUPTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: should i be worried??
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Lil Red, you've been on phatmas for 6 hours UNINTERRUPTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: should i be worried?? 1-800-get-help wait!! dont' REALLY CALL IT!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Lil Red, you've been on phatmas for 6 hours UNINTERRUPTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: should i be worried?? yes! how did you know? Don't tell, kay? :lol:
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 how do i know? i've been on for 6 hours too..... :rolleyes:
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Lil Red, you've been on phatmas for 6 hours UNINTERRUPTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: should i be worried?? i gotta catch up to you and flowery somehow, don't I?
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 how do i know? i've been on for 6 hours too..... i was kinda wonderin! But I've got 70 more posts than you today!!!!! ha ha! :lol:
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 i gotta catch up to you and flowery somehow, don't I? catching up, catching up, catching up...is that all you care about?? :ph34r: whatever happened to phamily time??? :D
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 catching up, catching up, catching up...is that all you care about?? :ph34r: whatever happened to phamily time??? :D it's phamily time at the same time! really, i just want to be able to change my title!
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 you're anonymous, aren't oyu? i don't see you... :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now