Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 you're anonymous, aren't oyu? i don't see you... :ph34r: i'm always anonymous. it's more fun that way.
vianney Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 You guys are crazy. I am the moderator of the debate forum.
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 You guys are crazy. I am the moderator of the debate forum. yay!! "vianney's biggest fan" hehehe :P
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 okay inDouche - Hip Hop Lounge phatcatholic - Apologetics vianney - Debate Azriel - Open Mic/Senseless Babble? foundsheep - whatever's left?
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 aaahhhh....the great secret has been revealed... :rolleyes:
vianney Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Im not sure about Azriel but Foundsheep and I are in together because I reckon the Debate forum will be where the good chunk of stuff might be.
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Im not sure about Azriel but Foundsheep and I are in together because I reckon the Debate forum will be where the good chunk of stuff might be. oh
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Im not sure about Azriel but Foundsheep and I are in together because I reckon the Debate forum will be where the good chunk of stuff might be. aha
vianney Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 speaking of chuncks i know the truffle shuffle :)
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 :D haha inDouche and his smilies always make me laugh :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now