jmjtina Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 I just noticed you are now a phatmasser!!!!!!! that is SOOOOOO amesome! :D let me be the first to welcome ya!!!!! How are your two little ones doing? If it's a girl, I'll like to recommend the name Christina........ And once your hooked on phatmass, you never want to leave. Trust me. At least i hope not.......if you have any compliments/complaints about the site, just ask the webmaster.......he likes giving out free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...... if this isn't the real wife of dust who signed up, then dust has a hard-core fan out there somewhere...... :ph34r: don't listen to flowery, she's just plain crazy. :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 hi. im flowery. :D this is soo cool. to be able to "meet" you! wow this is sweet. welcome to phatmass. or shall we say that you alreayd know phatmass. in fact you know him in person better than anyone else here! :ph34r: :D :D :D :D God bLess! and we all look forward to getting to "know" ya. :D :D +JMJ
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 i really do'nt know. its all tinas fault. :ph34r: :unsure:
jmjtina Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 I pm'ed you asking if that is your wife who signed up. (do a member search) We're trying to be nice! Is it or isn't it? Now I am utterly confused. see? wacko-ness runs in the family.....don't ban us just cuz we're crazily nice..... :wacko:
jmjtina Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Will the real Mrs. Sieber please stand up? :mellow: B) :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 ya i noticed that yesterday when I was looking at members who hadn't posted.
jmjtina Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the voice of reason. Thanks Jess. (crazy sista of ours!) :lol:
God Conquers Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 when I was looking at members who hadn't posted. New candidate for the most addicted to phatmass award!
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 New candidate for the most addicted to phatmass award! hahaha, i know! ;)
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 :blink: ummm....okay...... *confusion, confusion*
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 ummm....okay...... *confusion, confusion* what's wrong vera? *scratches head*
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 what's wrong vera? *scratches head* *more confusion, more confusion*
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 you know what? I saw Mrs. dUSt lurking a while back. It was in McJust's birthday thread. I wonder where she went.
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 maybe we should keep making threads with people's names on it that haven't posted yet and that way we'll get them to post.
VeraMaria Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 lol, yeah, we really, really should!!! :D
inDEED Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 I wake up Rikki all the time @ the Sieber residence when I call da man... :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now