God Conquers Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 ummmm, you guys are gonna make 120 odd personalized new topics? Can you wait until I go on Vacation? I'm glad I'm not the moderator! hahahaha
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WELCOMING ME. your welcome :D ....girl feel free to jump right in and post with all us....we need more cool ppl up in here :D B) i promise you wont regret it! +JMJ fLoWeRy
FX2 Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 let me be the first to welcome ya!!!!! How are your two little ones doing? If it's a girl, I'll like to recommend the name Christina........ or if its a boy name it John. If its a girl you could name it John too, it would just be kinda weird. Oh by the way my name is John. John is a cool name.
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 or if its a boy name it John. If its a girl you could name it John too, it would just be kinda weird. Oh by the way my name is John. John is a cool name. that fair. both of you are biased. meaning you only like that name cuz thats your name. so you don't count. oh im just kidding..... i think john is a great name.. :wub: know that your in our prayers for you and your little one on the way!!
VeraMaria Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 um, yeah, so what's your name, flowery? :rolleyes:
Lil Red Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 ummmm, you guys are gonna make 120 odd personalized new topics? Can you wait until I go on Vacation? I'm glad I'm not the moderator! hahahaha no, silly. That would be too weird. We'll just start with a person and post until they do! ;)
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 Welcome Mrs. dUSt!!! ANd pay no mind to those guys suggesting names for your little one. Name her Katherine if she's a girl. (I'm kidding, of course.)
jmjtina Posted December 11, 2003 Author Posted December 11, 2003 Mrs. Sieber!!!!!! Hello!!!! I knew I wasn't crazy!!!!! (dUSt usually likes to set us up to appear crazy.) Wow, You know all them cool rappers...... :music: :music: BTW, I LOVE THE NEW SMILIES...................
Damien Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 Sorry... but if Mrs dUSt and dUSt have a boy it will be named after his favorite Uncle and his favorite Great grampa... And that is final...So john you outa luck. The boys name will be: Ezra - Me of coarse Cecil - Great grandfather (RIP) Sieber - All of us related to dUSt :blink:
jmjtina Posted December 11, 2003 Author Posted December 11, 2003 :wub: :wub: :wub: EZRA rocks. :clap:
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 I think Ezra is an amesome name. Agreed. I think I'm going to name our second son Damien. The first one has to be Leo, though. That is if we ever have boys. God willing and all. :)
FX2 Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 You guys are "KOO KOO" the voices in my head dont agree with you
VeraMaria Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 the voices in my head dont agree with you :lol:
Damien Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 Thank you all for liking both my names... I appreciate it... :peace: :blink:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now