An Old School Catholic Message Board

Santa too scary for children,:

cappie

homeschoolmom

Well, that is sort of the ironic thing about Santa Claus...

All year: "Don't talk to strangers, don't take candy from strangers, blah, blah, blah..."

Decemeber: "Go sit on his lap, tell him what you want, let him give you a candy cane"

And if the kids balk at the mixed message, then they are the one who are weird... :ohno:

Satan...I mean Santa as he is presented at this time of the year is an incarnation of the daemon Odin. Many parents all over the world encourage idolatry through teaching their children to do acts of supplicantion to this idol, to do works to placate this norse 'deity' and to look in hope to his coming instead of to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. His boldness in claiming to be 'Father Christmas' illustrates how this usurper has set his sights on the throne of the Lord as the enemy of God and the Church. St Nicholas would rather die twice than have his memory soiled by the efforts of Satan to manipulate his memory to the service of the daemon Odin. This act by the government may make it easier in the long run for the True Faith to reclaim Christmas...

...now all we need them to do is declare dressing up for Halloween as too scary and we can get All Saints Eve back too :twothumbsup:

INXC
Myles

Ohhhh...
Santa's coming and he's gonna kick your ass
He's gonna kick your ass
He's gonna kick your ass
'cause you've always been a rotten little brat

Reindeer coming and they're gonna bite your wreath
They're gonna chew your welcome mat
Swallow your kitty cat
Reindeer coming and they're gonna eat your begonias
'cause santa hasn't fed them in a month

He's gonna kick your ass
He's gonna kick your ass
'cause he's sick of shoveling snow and reindeer poo

Elves are coming and they're gonna steal your turkey
Wreck your tv
Burn down your christmas tree
Elves are coming and they're gonna trash your home
'cause they ain't got nothing else to do

Santa's loaded with attitude
He's loud and drunk and smelly and rude
His workshop's been closed by an auditor
And mrs. claus ran off with her chiropractor.

He's gonna kick your ass
He's gonna kick your ass
'cause he's had a really crappy year

Ow, my bum hurts...

Arrogant worms... Santa gonna kick your ***

LOL... good ol' Canadien folklore (actually new kinda Canadien folklore, but nothing bad comes from Canada right?)

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Dec 14 2005, 09:41 AM'][i] puts 'ass' on list of words you can use repeatedly on phatmass [/i]

...and begonias.  That goes on the list too
[right][snapback]824968[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey cow! Seems we don't have much time to talk nowadays! Ya... I shocked myself on that begonia thing too! *quickly checks list* ya... its on there!

lol

You're lucky one of the mods hasn't played Hammertime on your skull

How's it dangling?

Edited by Cow of Shame

Things are going ok with X-Mas preparations going well. We have anti-santa posters in every kids bedroom this year!

FYI I do have warnings.... *Blush* but I do try to keep myself under control. i sincerely thought the filters whrere going to handle those words.... It ended up kiling the thread though.

oh well...

[quote name='Didacus' date='Dec 14 2005, 10:51 AM']  We have anti-santa posters in every kids bedroom this year!
[/quote]

What? Like,

"DEATH TO THE MAN IN RED!"

or

"Mr. CLAWS devours the souls of children!!"

You didn't kill the thread. You morphed it.

Edited by Cow of Shame

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Dec 14 2005, 10:58 AM']What?  Like,

"DEATH TO THE MAN IN RED!"

or

"Mr. CLAWS devours the souls of children!!"

You didn't kill the thread.  You morphed it.
[right][snapback]825091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL, posters are more like "Santa wil get you if you don't sleep right away!!!!" or "that noise you just heard might be him coming down the hall - DON't SCREAM OR HE'LL KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU!!!"

First law of thermodynamics states that nothing can be create, only transformed. Alas, in order to transform something, you must first destroy what it once was! Or ma I overanalyzing things - again?

The raindeer... the raindeer! He's evil i tel;l;s ya! [b]EVIL!!!![/b]

PS: care to be my third guest on AVATALK? I think you're avatar deserves a mention.... ;)

[quote name='Didacus' date='Dec 14 2005, 11:04 AM']"that noise you just heard might be him coming down the hall - DON't SCREAM OR HE'LL KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU!!!"

PS: care to be my third guest on AVATALK?  I think you're avatar deserves a mention.... ;)
[right][snapback]825101[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

haha...awesome.

thanks. i could give it a try...is the thread still alive? I kept trying to think of some good questions, but inspiration was hiding in the closet or something

• 2 years later...

[quote name='Cow of Shame' post='825593' date='Dec 14 2005, 06:10 PM']haha...awesome.

thanks. i could give it a try...is the thread still alive? I kept trying to think of some good questions, but inspiration was hiding in the closet or something[/quote]

Has inspiration come out of the closet yet? If so ask him (or her) who or what else is lurking in there. I'm still looking for a coat and a pair of socks but I don't dare look in the closet - SANTA might be in there?!?!?