Sojourner Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:49 PM']Its a quick explosion. You must pay attention [right][snapback]823344[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I see it now. If you miss it, it looks like he suddenly gets a bad case of acne. Or the black death.
Jaime Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:50 AM']btw, that avatar is funny hot stuff. i'm glad you added the fireshot lol Now we know its an explosion. lol [right][snapback]823345[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks!! I'm saying goodbye to Katie forever. The explosion has always been there. I could slow it down but I think its funnier this way.
Sojourner Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:53 PM']Thanks!! I'm saying goodbye to Katie forever. [right][snapback]823353[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tired of all the gender confusion?
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 13 2005, 10:53 AM']Thanks!! I'm saying goodbye to Katie forever. The explosion has always been there. I could slow it down but I think its funnier this way. [right][snapback]823353[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I was staring at it and I missed the first time so that's why I thought you added it! lol I say leave it at that timing too
Jaime Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:55 AM']Tired of all the gender confusion? [right][snapback]823358[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Nah that was fun. But who can resist an exploding beaker?
homeschoolmom Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 13 2005, 10:57 AM']Nah that was fun. But who can resist an exploding beaker? [right][snapback]823363[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But now it looks like your title is somehow tied in with the explosion..
Sojourner Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:57 PM']Nah that was fun. But who can resist an exploding beaker? [right][snapback]823363[/snapback][/right] [/quote] True. Exploding beakers are quite enticing. [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:58 PM']But now it looks like your title is somehow tied in with the explosion.. [right][snapback]823370[/snapback][/right] [/quote] If the shoe fits ...
Sojourner Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:00 PM']I haven't seen any explosions..... [right][snapback]823373[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Keep watching.
homeschoolmom Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:00 AM']If the shoe fits ... [right][snapback]823376[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
tojo Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I want to see the explosion!!!!! Why can't i???
homeschoolmom Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:03 AM']I want to see the explosion!!!!! Why can't i??? [right][snapback]823383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] slow eyeballs? do this:
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:03 AM']I want to see the explosion!!!!! Why can't i??? [right][snapback]823383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i didn't see it the first couple of times watching it......... Try again and don't blink?
homeschoolmom Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:03 AM']I want to see the explosion!!!!! Why can't i??? [right][snapback]823383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] try hitting "refresh"
tojo Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:04 PM']try hitting "refresh" [right][snapback]823387[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's what i neede. Thanks Hsmom!
Sojourner Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 So now I need to find a cool .gif .... *off searching
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:07 AM']So now I need to find a cool .gif .... *off searching [right][snapback]823394[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the candle one is from ewtn.
homeschoolmom Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:06 AM']That's what i neede. Thanks Hsmom! [right][snapback]823393[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I kinda knew that before, but the idea of you sitting there... was kinda funny to me... sorry.
tojo Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:17 PM']I kinda knew that before, but the idea of you sitting there... was kinda funny to me... sorry. [right][snapback]823411[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ooooh.... so sadistic!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now