Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:21 AM']Ooooh.... so sadistic!
[right][snapback]823416[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, watch out for me... I seem pretty nice... But once I like ya, I have to torture you a little.

homeschoolmom
Posted

btw, Soj. the bouncing ball...? <_<

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:23 PM']Yeah, watch out for me... I seem pretty nice... But once I like ya, I have to torture you a little.
[right][snapback]823421[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hence hot stuff's title being appropriate.


:ninja:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:24 PM']btw, Soj. the bouncing ball...? <_<
[right][snapback]823425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hater ....

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:23 PM']Yeah, watch out for me... I seem pretty nice... But once I like ya, I have to torture you a little.
[right][snapback]823421[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]



Great...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:24 AM']Hence hot stuff's title being appropriate.
:ninja:
[right][snapback]823429[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Shall we replay that little episode? I was framed.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:27 PM']Shall we replay that little episode? I was framed.
[right][snapback]823440[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Or so you say.


Like the monkey avatar better?

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:24 PM']hater ....
[right][snapback]823430[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Lol, but you changed it...

Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:32 PM']Lol, but you changed it...
[right][snapback]823455[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I know. It was getting annoying. My eyes started to hurt.

Now it's a monkey.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:28 AM']Or so you say.
Like the construction avatar better? It seems appropriate.
[right][snapback]823443[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, I wasn't going around editing hot stuff's posts... that's for sure...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:34 AM']I know. It was getting annoying. My eyes started to hurt.

Now it's a monkey.
[right][snapback]823460[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It is? :idontknow:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:34 PM']Well, I wasn't going around editing hot stuff's posts... that's for sure...
[right][snapback]823462[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I know, I'm just teasing you.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:35 PM']It is?  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]823463[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Can you not see it?

homeschoolmom
Posted

I see a stupid white ball zipping back and forth as if was eating caffeine pills by the truckload...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Dec 13 2005, 10:48 AM']i dont think thats how you say hot stuff lol
[right][snapback]823339[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I can't say "Hey! ME!" ?

That's what I always think hot stuff is saying... :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:41 PM']I can't say "Hey! ME!" ?

That's what I always think hot stuff is saying...  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]823472[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:rolling:


Maybe you should try hitting the refresh. The white ball isn't there anymore.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:41 AM']I can't say "Hey! ME!" ?

That's what I always think hot stuff is saying...  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]823472[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Only if you want to turn his name into chop suey >:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...