An Old School Catholic Message Board

I want to be a priest

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

FSSP is the priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter

the Institute of Christ the King

both exclusivley celebrate the tridentine Mass.

I was in Ohio visiting family. :)

passionheart

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jan 1 2006, 04:28 PM']you're not missing much
[right][snapback]842626[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sure she is SHOVELLING!!!!! :D:

passionheart

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 24 2005, 10:38 AM']yeah... hmmm i think im going to write my bishop and see if i can be confirmed traditionally and if not, ill write to an FSSP priest and see what he can do.
[right][snapback]835356[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sam,

I see that you are from Baltimore and I thought since Baltimore is much bigger Diocese than mine (Ottawa, Canada) surely someone must celebrate the Tridentine Rite. Yes, in Ottawa we have the FSSP and a church dedicated to the celebration of this Rite.

I went on the website for your diocese and St. Alphonsus ( a saint who I quite like by the way so maybe this is a good sign!!) celebrates the Tridentine Rite as well as masses in Lithuanian. Have you checked them out??

I have attended the Tridentine Rite Mass here and I liked both the High Masses and the Low Masses. I asked my friend if someone there teaches Latin because the Nuns I am discerning with sing the Office of the Readings, Lauds, Vespers and Compline in Latin.

Blessings in 2006,

DonnaMarie

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 1 2006, 02:50 PM']snow is only good if it gets you off school!
[right][snapback]842641[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

You dont like school?

I See school as fun sometimes (Ie. I like history class, and i wish i had a catholic relegious education class)

but i also find it dull somtimes, i go to school with secular people who do not Like christ and are immoral (who doesn't go to school with these People?)

i know you don't Kristina because you are home schooled.

ummm lets see....

I also feel that some classes (science math, and some times english) are usesless to me in the "real world" and do not bring me closer to God. Plus theres a lot of homework :D:

plus to put it frankly i am a bit lazy :lol:

everyone there is also a liberal which annoys me

God Bless,

Sam

Ora et Labora

That would really annoy me too...but you know I'm praying for you and just keep at it.

I bet your doing fine.

I dont like Science or Math either...lol

The subjects I have are Biology, Math, World Literature (my favorite,) World History, Spanish, English and Religion!

I like Religion too. Its easy. lol