An Old School Catholic Message Board

visiting the Community of St. John

jezic

well if you are going that way and in my DIOCESE, you might as well come see me. I'm about 2 hrs from them. When are you going??? If i ahev that day off, i should go see the Brothers that day as well. Fr. Antoine has been wanting me to come visit their community!!!! Theya re so wonderful and very inpsiring!!!!!!!!!!1 I LOVE THE COMMUNITY OF ST> JOHN!!!!!!!!!

Birgitta Noel

Jezic! I'll just miss you! We arrive on Friday night for midnight mass! And I'll be making my Oblature with the Community on the feast of St. John (12/27) :saint:

Sixtina, I just saw Fr. Antoine today (he heard my confession at 70mph on the way to the St. Louis airport :lol: ). I'll be picking him up on Monday night. PM me if you want me to give him a message for you.

Ugh, what am I doing here, this paper is due in 20.5 hours! Shame on me! BACK TO WORK!!!! (yells at self!) :shock: :maddest: :ninja: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

[quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='Dec 16 2005, 03:24 PM']Jezic!  I'll just miss you!  We arrive on Friday night for midnight mass!  And I'll be making my Oblature with the Community on the feast of St. John (12/27)  :saint:  

Sixtina, I just saw Fr. Antoine today (he heard my confession at 70mph on the way to the St. Louis airport  :lol: ).  I'll be picking him up on Monday night.  PM me if you want me to give him a message for you. 

Ugh, what am I doing here, this paper is due in 20.5 hours!  Shame on me!  BACK TO WORK!!!!  (yells at self!)   :shock:  :maddest:  :ninja:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:
[right][snapback]828467[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I love Fr. Antoine so much!!!! i'm gunna post the pic of him a couple of brothers that he was with when i met him!!!! I love Fr. Antoine as a friend, brother, priest and so on!!!!!! HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have him call me!!!!!!!!! i sqaw my scheduale i dont havea day off til next friday!!!! bummer, otherwise i would come see ya guys!!!!

so heres' the pic......................
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/Sixtina87/bosj.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sixtina87

• 4 weeks later...
Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='jezic' date='Dec 14 2005, 09:02 PM']Hi friends.

I am going to visit the Community in Peoria.

They are amazing. :)

say some prayers for me.
[right][snapback]825967[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've been there. Nice place.