An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures of Totus Tuus' Entrance

OLAM Dad

haha, deal! Being since I don't have a book report for 2 weeks, on Christmas Break, I'll read the book. ;) I can't wait to see the video!

Those other pictures are so pretty!!
So I can write Lauren over Christmas?

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 19 2005, 05:24 AM']Now that would be very practical, would it?  :) I'll post a couple more a bit later today.
Lori, you'll get to see all of them at the next book club meeting if you want, but you have to read the book or I won't show them to you.  Deal?  I've even got some video I'll show you.
[right][snapback]830419[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 19 2005, 07:42 PM']So I can write Lauren over Christmas?
[right][snapback]830954[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes. I'm not sure exactly when she can start receiving and sending mail but probably beginning Christmas day.

Ora et Labora

hey lori! um, the next book club is at the end of december and it is at...our house! lol i dont know what book though...

how are ya doing? :)

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Dec 20 2005, 08:39 PM']Sr. Lauren looks absolutley beautiful!  These pictures are very fun as well!  Share more if you could, please!
[right][snapback]832262[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oy, you phatmassers sure are demanding! :)

I've got a fun picture I'll post tomorrow.

Until then... may God bless you, keep you, and mark you with Grace.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 20 2005, 08:47 PM']Oy, you phatmassers sure are demanding!  :)

I've got a fun picture I'll post tomorrow.

Until then... may God bless you, keep you, and mark you with Grace.
[right][snapback]832264[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:hehe: :hehe: LOL, when it comes to things like this OLAM Dad, we are or can be pretty demanding!!!!!

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Dec 20 2005, 01:50 PM']hey lori! um, the next book club is at the end of december and it is at...our house! lol i dont know what book though...

how are ya doing? :)
[right][snapback]831916[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey Kristina! Oh ok, then I'll see ya at your house! I think the book is called A Refutation of Moral Relativism correct?

I've doin great, what about you?

Now here's something you don't see everyday. This is a picture of Sr. Lauren's friends, Juan and Paz, teaching two nuns to dance the Charleston.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2218.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the pictures OLAM Dad! It's nice to have a parent's perspective on the boards and such a supportive one! God bless Sr. Lauren and be sure to let us know how she's doing!