An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures of Totus Tuus' Entrance

OLAM Dad

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Dec 21 2005, 10:54 AM']Now here's something you don't see everyday.  This is a picture of Sr. Lauren's friends, Juan and Paz, teaching two nuns to dance the Charleston.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2218.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]832761[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I love that pic!!!! i reminds me of when Rachel and i were Visting the Carmelites and we were square dancing!!!! LOL, it was so much fun and hilarious!!!! poor sr. ave maira!!!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
:D: I love it! He he... Thanks again for sharing all these pictures! They are wonderful! Just keep us updated when you can!

just thought I would post one of the photo's that I took at OLAM!

Enjoy

Sr. Lauren and Paz

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/marieteresa79/DSCN0609.jpg[/img]

Edited by Marieteresa

she_who_is_not

Olam Dad,
Prayers to you for your beautiful sacrifice, especcially during this Christmas season. I thought about your family when I was with mine, yesterday and the beauty of it just blew me away. Have a blessed Christmas season and rejoice!

God's Peace,
Amanda

I have the one where your singing and maggie and sr. Lauren are looking at you. As well as the one of the boys playing in the field. I don't think i am going to put the picture of Sr. Lauren and me on there.

Greetings!

Oh, what beautiful pictures! The entrance sounds sooo amazingly beautiful! Oh, my heart is so filled with joy for you!!!!! What a wonderful blessing to have your daughter be called to be the spouse of Christ!!!! My prayers are with you and your family... especially Sr. Lauren!! :D: God's blessings in this Christmas season!

peace and love in Christ,
mj