prose Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Thanks tomasio!! And as for Queen Flowery, I would like to officially declare that I would never dream to impede on her Queedom of PhatMass. I simply have my little corner of losers (we like to call ourselves ) where we exist peacefully. Unphania certainly is no threat to Queen Flowery!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 if you unphanians don't chilax I'm going to create a phanclub thread for each one of you thus completely destroying your imaginary nation, and your queenship prose. muahahahaaaa
tojo Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 31 2005, 02:21 AM']it's out of your hands mate. unless you have one of those axe things I suppose, or a friend on the inside. [right][snapback]841329[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's just so long as I don't accept the distinction. I can't control the actions of others.
prose Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Ah-ha! You have not read the constitution of the unphan club. To have an official phan clucb, one must ACCEPT it. So long as my subject REJECT any false phan clubs, the nation with survive. Your plot was a slippery one, oh wise L_D, but not slippery enough.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 31 2005, 12:26 AM']It's just so long as I don't accept the distinction. I can't control the actions of others. [right][snapback]841339[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dude, the point was to give props to the guys on phatmass.. you've got major votes.. what's the problem?
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 31 2005, 12:27 AM']Ah-ha! You have not read the constitution of the unphan club. To have an official phan clucb, one must ACCEPT it. So long as my subject REJECT any false phan clubs, the nation with survive. Your plot was a slippery one, oh wise L_D, but not slippery enough. [right][snapback]841342[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hmm.. I have never officially accepted my phanclub! I have a chance to join the unphan club... I will be like a poison in the unphan club's veins.. [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/271052929_m.gif[/img]
prose Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 you would have to reject your phanclub... Are you really prepared to do that? You have a quite successful following. And certainly, plotting against the Queen won't get you in any faster!!
tojo Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 31 2005, 02:27 AM']dude, the point was to give props to the guys on phatmass.. you've got major votes.. what's the problem? [right][snapback]841343[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm flattered, but I'm an Unphanian, it just doesn't work...
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 31 2005, 12:31 AM']you would have to reject your phanclub... Are you really prepared to do that? You have a quite successful following. And certainly, plotting against the Queen won't get you in any faster!! [right][snapback]841349[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I've thought about it, and I must decline. I cannot reject my phanclub because of she who created it. This would simply be unheard of. Second, I shall call no one queen but flowery alone (on phatmass at least). Third, the unphan club has brought a great winter upon phatmass and must be stopped. [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/narnia_aslan.jpg[/img]
tojo Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 GOD BLESS UNPHANIA!!!!!!!! GOD SAVE QUEEN PROSE!!!!!!!!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 31 2005, 01:27 AM'][i]vote for me[/i] [right][snapback]841402[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Botman' date='Dec 31 2005, 02:42 AM']23B complete master [right][snapback]841428[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hush. don't call me master, and don't forget that I have access to your source code.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 oh, and since my bot has a big mouth I suppose I'll elaborate. the 23B sequence involves a command protocol for establishing a link between bots. in other words, his friends.
phatcatholic Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Rick777' date='Dec 31 2005, 05:14 AM']UnPhanians rule [right][snapback]841437[/snapback][/right] [/quote] just wait til the phanbots take over......
AliceIV Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Interesting forum. I guess this is the thread?
phatcatholic Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='AliceIV' date='Dec 31 2005, 05:28 AM']Interesting forum. I guess this is the thread? [right][snapback]841445[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha, make sure you check out the other boards in the forum too. we're not ENTIRELY silly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now