Myles Domini Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 31 2005, 09:25 AM']just wait til the phanbots take over...... [right][snapback]841441[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You wont get away with this...
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 phreakin phatty.. [quote]phatcatholic: i thought u weren't gonna use phatmass bots anymore.... Me: oh yeah.. carp[/quote] I decided long ago to forbid my bot from interacting with phatmass for various reasons.. This just slipped my mind for a moment.. Such tactics aren't fair or gentleman-like. I'll PM Botman and have him chilax.
AliceIV Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 31 2005, 03:52 AM']haha, make sure you check out the other boards in the forum too. we're not ENTIRELY silly [right][snapback]841466[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. What happened to you?
Cam42 Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Dec 30 2005, 11:43 AM']I think Cam is pretty classy. And just awesome. [right][snapback]839676[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Gee, thanks Becks....you're pretty awesome too.
Laudate_Dominum Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Dec 31 2005, 04:43 AM'] Gee, thanks Becks....you're pretty awesome too. [right][snapback]841487[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I was a bit too spontaneous, otherwise you would have been a serious candidate for my vote.
Fidei Defensor Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Submit to her Grace, Queen Prose immediately!
Guest Rick777 Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Queen Prose, Leader of The Unphanians!
Luthien Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 I've heard of prose... but not one with the first name Queen. Isnt that a musical group?
Fidei Defensor Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [quote name='Luthien' date='Dec 31 2005, 11:58 AM']I've heard of prose... but not one with the first name Queen. Isnt that a musical group? [right][snapback]841659[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Lol. See thread - [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=45281"]Un-Phan Club[/url] We are our own club, and we have taken over this thread for our Queen!
Guest Rick777 Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 This thread is property of the Unphanians under the rule of Queen Prose!
Fidei Defensor Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 The High Court has established jurisdiction here as well, so any rebels or those refusing to submit can be tried for treason!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now