scardella Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 3 2006, 10:23 AM']okay now... sarah jessica parker kirsten dunst taryn manning [right][snapback]844482[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sarah - needs to be disciplined... Taryn - ???? Kirsten - date
prose Posted January 3, 2006 Author Posted January 3, 2006 taryn?? - I would have to be her friend to get to know her better, seeing as I have no idea who she is... sarah: date Kirsten: marry... that's all that is left. Thank goodness I am a woman and would never have that choice!! Okay... Pierce Brosnan Sean Connery Hugh Grant
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Jan 3 2006, 01:29 PM']taryn?? - I would have to be her friend to get to know her better, seeing as I have no idea who she is... sarah: date Kirsten: marry... that's all that is left. Thank goodness I am a woman and would never have that choice!! Okay... Pierce Brosnan Sean Connery Hugh Grant [right][snapback]844533[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Pierce Brosnan=date Sean Connery=marry Hugh Grant=friend
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Hmmm, now ... Katie Couric Barbara Walters Connie Chung
Carrie Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Katie Couric - marry Barbara Walters - friend Connie Chung - date
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jan 3 2006, 02:26 PM']how about... Joey Chandler Ross [right][snapback]844564[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Joey = date (how YOU doin'? ) Chandler=friend Ross=marry
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Stooges3.jpg[/img] Moe Curly Larry
Carrie Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 3 2006, 02:41 PM']Joey = date (how YOU doin'? ) Chandler=friend Ross=marry [right][snapback]844581[/snapback][/right] [/quote] agree! Moe -date Curly - marry Larry - friend
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 My thought process on the Friends one ... the smart dorky guys win in the end.
Carrie Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 3 2006, 02:53 PM']My thought process on the Friends one ... the smart dorky guys win in the end. [right][snapback]844599[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Smart dorky guys are cool!
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jan 3 2006, 03:05 PM']Smart dorky guys are cool! [right][snapback]844606[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
scardella Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jan 3 2006, 01:05 PM']Smart dorky guys are cool! [right][snapback]844606[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
avemaria40 Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 OK for the guys: Jessica Simpson Kate Bosworth Katie Holmes for the girls: Mel Gibson Tom Cruise Snoop Dogg
franciscanheart Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Mel Gibson - marry Tom Cruise - friend Snoop Dogg - date (i couldnt date tom - religion would get in the way too much!)
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 3 2006, 03:40 PM']Mel Gibson - marry Tom Cruise - friend Snoop Dogg - date (i couldnt date tom - religion would get in the way too much!) [right][snapback]844633[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree. I don't know if I'd really even want to be friends with Tom. He's freaky, and not in a good way.
franciscanheart Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 now... Rachel Bilson Gweneth Paltrow Kate Hudson
prose Posted January 3, 2006 Author Posted January 3, 2006 Why do I always walk in when it is girls names?? I refuse to answer this time :
Sojourner Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Jan 3 2006, 03:41 PM']Why do I always walk in when it is girls names?? I refuse to answer this time : [right][snapback]844638[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I am not afraid! Rachel Bilson=friend Gweneth Paltrow=marry Kate Hudson=date New names: Cary Elwes (As you wish.) Mandy Patinkin (Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.) Andre the Giant (It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise!)
Carrie Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 Cary Elwes - marry Mandy Patinkin - date Andre the Giant - friend how about... Mr. Bennet Mr. Bingley Mr. Collins (p&p)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now