Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

James T. Kirk date
Jean-Luc Picard marry
Benjamin Sisko friend

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:12 PM']Yea....yea thats it  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]840084[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
riiiiight.. I'm really buying that routine.

I haven't forgotten *you know what*.

sorry honey, I'm taken. :cool:

Posted

More for the ladies:

Kang
Koloth
Kuhr

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Batman
Robin
Superman

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 30 2005, 05:15 PM']riiiiight.. I'm really buying that routine.

I haven't forgotten *you know what*.

sorry honey, I'm taken.  :cool:
[right][snapback]840091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[sarcasm]Very cute[/sarcasm]

*kicks L_D in the shin cause thats all she can reach*

franciscanheart
Posted

Batman - marry
Robin - friend
Superman - date

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 05:18 PM']Batman - marry
Robin - friend
Superman - date
[right][snapback]840095[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Ditto

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Clown
Mime
Lion-Tamer

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

for the ladies:

Sir Gallahad the pure
Sir Lancelot the brave
Sir Robin the not quite so brave as sir lancelot

Posted

Clown marry
Mime friend
Lion-Tamer date (until his untimely death)

Posted

Sir Gallahad the pure date
Sir Lancelot the brave marry
Sir Robin the not quite so brave as sir lancelot friend

Posted

Aladdin - friend (he has some BIG issues)
The Beast (beauty and the..) - date
Eric (little mermaid dude) - marry


Clown - friend (for the laughs)
Mime - marry (no one to talk back to me.. !! ;) )
Lion-Tamer date (I always went for the bad boys before my hubby)

Posted

phatcatholic
dUSt
LD

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:41 PM']phatcatholic
dUSt
LD
[right][snapback]840134[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
me or loungedaddy? :hehehe:

Posted

star wars geek
star trek geek
Lord of the Rings Geek

Posted

star wars geek = date
star trek geek = friends
Lord of the Rings Geek = marry

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:58 PM']star wars geek
star trek geek
Lord of the Rings Geek
[right][snapback]840164[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*Runs screaming from the room...... *

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:59 PM']star wars geek = date
star trek geek = friends
Lord of the Rings Geek = marry
[right][snapback]840166[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ditto

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 30 2005, 05:59 PM']*Runs screaming from the room...... *
[right][snapback]840168[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
But LOTR is super cool!

And Star Wars has its moments.

Jean Luc was the only good thing about Star Trek, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...