Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 (edited) St. Dominic Savio [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/rick777/savio2_sm.gif[/img] He looks like he's in ectasy. Edited January 10, 2006 by Rick777
tojo Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://www.svsu.edu/mfsm/images/collectionlarge/christ.jpg[/img]
Birgitta Noel Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Maybe I'm dense, but I don't get the Muppet one....
Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Carmelite Monk [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/rick777/alone-01.jpg[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 I need more Catholic pics: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/homeboy2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/trinityhours1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/rublevtlg.jpg[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/high-priest.jpg[/img] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/63big.jpg[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' date='Jan 10 2006, 12:29 AM']Carmelite Monk [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/rick777/alone-01.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]851383[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I like that one
Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 (edited) [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/63big.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]851386[/snapback][/right] Wow, keep it PG.This may inspire something else.lol Edited January 10, 2006 by Rick777
MilesChristi Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/mileschristi/Christ-LostNoMore-GregOlsen.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/mileschristi/Christ-PeaceBeStill-SimonDewey.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/mileschristi/ChristPoolofBethesda.jpg[/img]
Andrea348 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Tapdancer10/HeavenAvatar.jpg[/img]
catholic lad Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://www.northchristianchurch.com/prodig2.jpg[/img] this is a beautiful image of Rembrandt's "The Prodigal Son". Rembrandt actually painted himself in the picture, as the father.
Sojourner Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/63big.jpg[/img] I love this one ...
OLAM Dad Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 (edited) [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/IMG_0047.jpg[/img] Edited January 10, 2006 by OLAM Dad
Church Punk Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 I like this one [img]http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/388/241923.jpg[/img]
Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Jan 10 2006, 01:58 PM'][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/IMG_0047.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]851895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nice.....
Church Punk Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [img]http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/310/148435.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/307/144941.jpg[/img] His Holiness...B16 [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41332000/jpg/_41332401_pope_220_ap.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/Pics/popewithmodel.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.cliftondiocese.com/Images/Joseph_Ratzinger.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogalleries/benedict/images/11_benedict.jpg[/img] His Holiness...JPII [img]http://www.stephentaylor.ca/archives/pope-john-paul-ii-dove.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.abc.net.au/news/indepth/pope/pics/pope_dove.jpg[/img] [img]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/jul02/popebig072302.jpg[/img]
Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='Church Punk' date='Jan 10 2006, 02:52 PM'] [img]http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/307/144941.jpg[/img] I like this one...................kinda graphic but so true.
Guest Rick777 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 lol, im guesssing she was scared or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now