Ave Maria Totus Tuus Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='element' date='Jan 13 2006, 04:40 PM'] This one [b]looks[/b] like 2 angels guarding the tabernacle... Awesome... [right][snapback]855376[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
catholic lad Posted January 15, 2006 Author Posted January 15, 2006 Khouse that is an amazing picture, you really took that yourself? I love all the images, well done guys. Here are a few more that humble me.[img]http://www.artland.co.uk/Anon_The_Pope_and_Mother_Theresa_I-EM-CO52.jpg[/img] [img]http://marian.org/divinemercy/desk/p/hyla_s.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.makedisciples.com/cards/walk_1john4_10.jpg[/img]
dandy777 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 yeah! I really love it too. The angel pic is really nice even the one of Mary Magdalene. Pity there is that couch. I guess couches didn't exist in Jesus' times.
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='shortnun' date='Jan 13 2006, 03:39 PM']It's one of Catherine LaCunga's favorite pictures of the Trinity!!! (And very popular among feminist theologians.) Hooray for Andrei Rublev (he painted it). [right][snapback]855374[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Does this mean I might be a feminist theologian? Oh shucks, I'm a dude.. discrimination hurts. hehe, j/k
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='dandy777' date='Jan 15 2006, 05:36 AM']yeah! I really love it too. The angel pic is really nice even the one of Mary Magdalene. Pity there is that couch. I guess couches didn't exist in Jesus' times. [right][snapback]856513[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hehe, yeah.. I don't know how much of a concern such details were to artists. I'm glad Mel Gibson tried to make his movie so realistic.
dandy777 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 yes he absolutely did. i loved the fact that there were few words and theyu were in Aramaic.
Jaime Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 Here's but a few [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-737.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-613.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-53.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-2544.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-1641.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3008.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-304.jpg[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 how could you forget these? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3419.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-2367.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-657.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3209.jpg[/img]
Jaime Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 15 2006, 08:43 AM']how could you forget these? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3419.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-2367.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-657.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-3209.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]856546[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're so right LD. But in my defense I was just getting started!
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:44 AM']You're so right LD. But in my defense I was just getting started! [right][snapback]856548[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:43 AM'][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-2367.gif[/img] [right][snapback]856546[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I must be weird because I can actually say that something about this image inspires faith for me.
dandy777 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 I'm flattered to see my avatar up I must say I love Laudate_Dominum's avatar and element's is one of my favourites too. :
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='dandy777' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:53 AM']I'm flattered to see my avatar up I must say I love Laudate_Dominum's avatar and element's is one of my favourites too. : [right][snapback]856553[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I really like element's avatar too!
Sojourner Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 Thanks for posting all those, guys! It's very sweet, and I definitely concur on all counts. Y'all are quite inspiring.
catholic lad Posted January 15, 2006 Author Posted January 15, 2006 couldn't resit putting this one on - sorry [img]http://www.cleanfunny.com/pics/animal-giraffe-mother-baby-kiss-kissing.jpg[/img]
dandy777 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 15 2006, 04:05 PM']That's Carrie She's been busy [right][snapback]856559[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh I see... I don't think i know her. I haven't been around for a long time so I guess there are many posters I haven't met yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now