Cow of Shame Posted February 6, 2006 Posted February 6, 2006 (edited) [quote name='thedude' date='Jan 22 2006, 12:43 PM'][img]http://www.catholicfiles.com/JP2B16.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]863319[/snapback][/right] [/quote] "Tek'ma'tae, pope" "Tek'ma'tae, my son" (5 'coolness' points to whoever knows what the heck I'm referencing) Edited February 6, 2006 by Cow of Shame
annabelle87 Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/annabelle87/jesus-mary-hearts-30.jpg[/img] A picture of my homies
Ora et Labora Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 the pic of our lady of the streets!!!!! i have a huge copy of that pic in my room right across from my bed. its big y'all...lol
dandy777 Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 hey guys... i really need a picture of a scarlet robe with dice on it to use it as an advert for the easter peagent.... i have been looking on the net for a long time but didn't manage to find one. is there anyone of you who maybe has something similar?
avemaria40 Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Rick777' date='Jan 10 2006, 02:34 AM'][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/63big.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]851386[/snapback][/right] Wow, keep it PG.This may inspire something else.lol [right][snapback]851389[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There's nothing wrong with nursing! It could inspire motherhood lol, if that was supposed to be a joke, sry about that, it's early i love the one with Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus! It's adorable Edited March 12, 2006 by avemaria40
Maria Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/DominusVobiscum/ChristisKing.jpg[/img] [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/DominusVobiscum/3wisemen.jpg[/img]
Maria Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/DominusVobiscum/bvm_and_saint_michael.jpg[/img] [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/DominusVobiscum/Ordinacija_Rezekne_103.jpg[/img] I met them ^ at WYD. They're Latvian. [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/DominusVobiscum/jp2weloveyou.jpg[/img] I drew this one. On the original, if you look at the eyes, there are pupils looking right at you. I don't know how I managed to do that.
dimco926 Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Feb 6 2006, 03:56 PM']"Tek'ma'tae, pope" "Tek'ma'tae, my son" (5 'coolness' points to whoever knows what the heck I'm referencing) [right][snapback]877476[/snapback][/right] [/quote] "Kree!" (Yea, I know the reference, but I didn't want to 'gate' off-topic) I love this thread! Thank you for all the inspiration!
SeekingHisPlan Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 (edited) No text. See next post. Sorry! Edited March 13, 2006 by SeekingHisPlan
SeekingHisPlan Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [quote name='Church Punk' date='Jan 10 2006, 04:52 PM'] [img]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/jul02/popebig072302.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]851956[/snapback][/right] [/quote] This little girl was in my travelling group for WYD 2002. That picture was taken seconds after JPII had embraced her and kissed her head. She was completely overcome and is in the midst of running into her delighted parents' arms in that picture.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 Images that inspire faith. Seems like a good one to bump!
Papist Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 [img]http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/622/Chartres-Cathedral_Facade_2401.jpg[/img]
faithcecelia Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/ruthbale/More-what-the-real-Jesus-might-have-looked-like-28659379722.jpg[/img]
Noel's angel Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [img]http://veneremurcernui.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/the20latin20mass20image.gif?w=203&h=300[/img] [img]http://www.lib-art.com/imgpainting/6/4/8246-piet--annibale-carracci.jpg[/img]
add Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 (edited) [url="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/%20wisper3/?action=view¤t=100_9280.%20mp4"][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/wisper3/capt.jpg[/img] [/url] Edited July 24, 2011 by add
revelations Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 [img]http://frnesmith.tripod.com/_borders/614.jpg[/img]
BG45 Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 [img]http://www.thechurchofnotredame.org/sites/default/files/christInMonstrance.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.vocations-holyfamily.com/pics/CEuch.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now