curtins Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 ok so I wanna meet like all the pham thats going to March for life and I have an idea so we can recognize each other : we make a cross out of like white masking or painters tape and put it on the front and backs of our sweatshirts, jackets etc (whatever ur outer garment happens to be) so we can recognize each other. and make it like big so u can seeit I'll do it if other people do it. that way i can meet u guys
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 lol...I'll do it if I can find some tape...
Luthien Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 I think Im just going to scream "PHATMASS" as loud as I can at random.
photosynthesis Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 if I can afford the bus ticket down to DC I'll totally do it
Maria Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Somehow I didn't think you meant the march for life in Ottawa. The timing is wrong.
Era Might Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Why not just hold up a sign, "Phatmassers for life".
dUSt Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 I got a better idea. How about phatmass makes pro-life shirts for the event and sell them really cheap and everbody wear one? Or maybe hoodies would be better.
keighters Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jan 8 2006, 05:25 PM']I think Im just going to scream "PHATMASS" as loud as I can at random. [right][snapback]849768[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hah thats what i would be doing too. [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 12:08 PM']I got a better idea. How about phatmass makes pro-life shirts for the event and sell them really cheap and everbody wear one? Or maybe hoodies would be better. [right][snapback]850455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] DO IT!!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Eh...just look for the tall guy with the short chic :
Brother Adam Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 01:08 PM']I got a better idea. How about phatmass makes pro-life shirts for the event and sell them really cheap and everbody wear one? Or maybe hoodies would be better. [right][snapback]850455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIESHOODIESHOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIESHOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luthien Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='keighters' date='Jan 9 2006, 12:38 PM']hah thats what i would be doing too. [right][snapback]850505[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You know someone I know keighters.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 01:08 PM']I got a better idea. How about phatmass makes pro-life shirts for the event and sell them really cheap and everbody wear one? Or maybe hoodies would be better. [right][snapback]850455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] They'd have to be REALLY cheap and REALLY quickly made for me to get one... ...luckily, really cheap and really quickly made are entirely consistent. :
zwergel88 Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 12:08 PM']I got a better idea. How about phatmass makes pro-life shirts for the event and sell them really cheap and everbody wear one? Or maybe hoodies would be better. [right][snapback]850455[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That would be so awesome!!!!! Can we really do that? I would totally buy one. They should be a really bright color or something so that we can recognize eachother easily.
Cow of Shame Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 oh yeah...bright fuschia hoodies. I'm sure they'll think you're just a "Catholic" group....
Tink Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [color=#ff0066]Haha well you know what, I'd really love to meet y'all (and if you're going with Steubie, I probably will!) so maybe I'll do the cross thing and then if anyone really wants to coordinate/meet me there, you can PM me for my cell number and I'll totally try to meet up with you! [/color]
zwergel88 Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 fushia would be perfect or lime green or something. I'm entirely serious. You have no idea how much I want to meet some other Phatmassers and hoodies would be awesome, someone just needs to design them and send them out ASAP.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Or we could just coordinate a call-in. Each person calls two people until we all know where to meet and when? I dunno...just an idea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now