dUSt Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Why do all of Tink's posts put me in a happy bubbly mood?
Sojourner Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 04:46 PM']Why do all of Tink's posts put me in a happy bubbly mood? [right][snapback]850793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Because you wanna make her Church Faithful, that's why.
morostheos Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 I LOVE the hoodies idea! That would be awesome! :
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 9 2006, 03:47 PM']Because you wanna make her Church Faithful, that's why. [right][snapback]850794[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yep, that's it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='zwergel88' date='Jan 9 2006, 03:26 PM']fushia would be perfect or lime green or something. I'm entirely serious. You have no idea how much I want to meet some other Phatmassers and hoodies would be awesome, someone just needs to design them and send them out ASAP. [right][snapback]850755[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You can meet me. Just look for the ugliest mug there! [img]http://www.operationmonstrance.org/images/glasses2.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jan 9 2006, 04:23 PM']Micah! Shutup! [right][snapback]850842[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Tink Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 9 2006, 02:46 PM']Why do all of Tink's posts put me in a happy bubbly mood? [right][snapback]850793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=#ff0066] Wow, that is SO uplifting! And straight from Dust, the man himself! Thank you, I'm so glad I could brighten your day, even in some small way! [/color]
TheOliverOrder88 Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 I'm liking the white crosses with painter tape....so Crusade like. Phatmass Crusaders for Life..
photosynthesis Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 I want a cappuccino mug with Raphael's picture on it. That would be cool.
Tink Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [color=#ff0066]Why? You'd never be able to drink out of it after seeing his face... unless you train yourself to vomit and drink at the same time! ... I'm totally kidding!! [/color]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jan 9 2006, 05:13 PM']I want a cappuccino mug with Raphael's picture on it. That would be cool. [right][snapback]850917[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ...and they call [b]me[/b] the Phatmass stalker...
curtins Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 the sweatshirt is a good idea but time would deffinatly be an issue cause by the time Dust gets em made and shipped out.......... so whos with me with the tape?
photosynthesis Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 9 2006, 06:17 PM']...and they call [b]me[/b] the Phatmass stalker... [right][snapback]850925[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you're just jealous because Archive.org wasn't PMing you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 9 2006, 06:18 PM']the sweatshirt is a good idea but time would deffinatly be an issue cause by the time Dust gets em made and shipped out.......... so whos with me with the tape? [right][snapback]850981[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I am.
Moosey Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 9 2006, 07:18 PM']the sweatshirt is a good idea but time would deffinatly be an issue cause by the time Dust gets em made and shipped out.......... so whos with me with the tape? [right][snapback]850981[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I guess I could do the tape.....
GuyWithAFoil Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 we shall see if i am going.. i just sent an email in ... we... shall...seee
TheOliverOrder88 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 9 2006, 06:18 PM']the sweatshirt is a good idea but time would deffinatly be an issue cause by the time Dust gets em made and shipped out.......... so whos with me with the tape? [right][snapback]850981[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I like it. Lets do it. :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now