An Old School Catholic Message Board

I love Righteous B

dUSt

I LOVE BOB i mean...RIGHTEOUS B!!!

he was my awesome youth minister

bob sleeping:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/LiLKath/bobwithteddybears2.jpg[/img]

What up all ya'll. I love you guys and wanted to drop a line saying I will definately be checking and posting on these boards. Mad love to dUST - the evil genious. Please keep my new project lifted up in prayer. It's like giving birth and I have definately been having some labor pains as of late. however - i think it'll be worf it.

Peace

B

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Righteous B' date='Jan 17 2006, 09:38 AM']What up all ya'll.  I love you guys and wanted to drop a line saying I will definately be checking and posting on these boards.  Mad love to dUST - the evil genious.  Please keep my new project lifted up in prayer.  It's like giving birth and I have definately been having some labor pains as of late.  however - i think it'll be worf it.

Peace

B
[right][snapback]858646[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You got it! :pray:

• 1 month later...
Guest loudcathy

I LOVE B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THIS WEEKEND YOU REALLY RAISED THE ROOF AND WELL I LOVED IT! THANKS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! LOVE THE STORYS ABOUT THEM! LOVE YA! CATHY

• 1 month later...