An Old School Catholic Message Board

I love Righteous B

dUSt

HomeTeamFamily

[url="http://www.righteousb.com"]http://www.righteousb.com[/url]

he is a catholic youth minister/rapper

pretty cool stuff

He's not a youth minister anymore. He was my church's youth minister. Now he's just a rapper. He is currently located in Ohio (but can't stay in the same place for more than an hour).

• 2 weeks later...
LiL Kat Said

[quote name='musturde' post='973619' date='May 6 2006, 12:27 PM']
He's not a youth minister anymore. He was my church's youth minister. Now he's just a rapper. He is currently located in Ohio (but can't stay in the same place for more than an hour).
[/quote]

IT'S TRUE! hahahaha ^_^

te amo bobby!

• 5 months later...
LuchaporElRey21

I feel soo behind the times! I just ordered B's new album! And, I am listening to it on his site right now. Those are phatty beats, if a white boy couldn't say it better.

Here is a funny story: My youth minister was in the bathroom at Steubenville South last summer, and in walks the B. He pretty much kicks the door in like an Old Western and struts up to the urinal like a gangsta'. He does his thing, starts cracking some jokes like, "That feels better" and then is gone just as quick as he came in. That is hilarious to me.

• 4 months later...

Righteous B is awesome!!! I was at the Religious Youth Conference in LA this past Thursday and I went to his Talk called "Wut it Doo?." I was on the second row with all those crazy filipinos who were right next to the stage :D: !! That was a really cool talk. Rappin in the beginin (Rapping the Fresh Prince song was cool!) I learned a lot from this talk. How He created an invitation to us to have a realtionship in our hearts since we where born. And also how God wants our hearts, not the Jesus gear.

Also i got to say your improv was cool. My friends got your cd and it is awesome. Thanks for going to LA and doing wut you doo!!

Edited by theaznguy