Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I like how they're open 24 hours a day and even on Thanksgiving!

Posted

Whataburger was my grandaddy's favorite burger joint. We'd go everytime we were in Memphis. I have not been to a Whataburger since he passed in 1994. That is sad....however, I do admire the Whatastraw. And the ketchup packets.....

Maybe when I am in Memphis this spring we'll make a trip.....although it's hard to go for burgers when there are so many barbeque joints.......I think that Whataburger is going to lose out again to Corky's, Topp's and the Rendevous.....

Posted (edited)

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 12 2006, 02:16 PM']The burgers speak for themselves...
[/quote]


Moooooo!

Edited by Cow of Shame
Earthsea Annie
Posted

I taught my friend's kid that cows say, "Mmmm, don't I look yummy?"

franciscanheart
Posted

aside from great burgers and straws - they also have the best breakfast taquitos anywhere. of course avoid going at 2 in the morning... the potheads will try to take yours from you <_<

Posted

Culver straws are pretty good. They are wide too so that you can get the most out of your drink. They never bent on me.

Posted

[quote name='picchick' date='Jan 12 2006, 08:17 PM']Culver straws are pretty good.  They are wide too so that you can get the most out of your drink.  They never bent on me.
[right][snapback]854473[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Dude. Culvers... AWESOME!!!

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 12 2006, 09:18 PM']Dude. Culvers... AWESOME!!!
[right][snapback]854474[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
YES! :drool:

Posted

Never heard of this place :huh:

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 12 2006, 09:18 PM']Dude. Culvers... AWESOME!!!
[right][snapback]854474[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Dude..... I don't have to drive six hours to get to one of those. Mmmmm butter burgers!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

I was going to mention Culvers earlier... Mmmmm... Butterburgers(tm) :drool:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jan 12 2006, 09:55 PM']Never heard of this place :huh:
[right][snapback]854490[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It started in Wisconsin. It's kind of just a Midwest chain, but it's growing. There are a few in Texas, now.

[url="http://www.culvers.com/"]http://www.culvers.com/[/url]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 12 2006, 08:59 PM']I was going to mention Culvers earlier... Mmmmm... Butterburgers(tm) :drool:
[right][snapback]854496[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I used to live in Aurora. :cool:

Posted

My old college roommate took me home with her to Wisconsin once. The first thing we did was go straight to Culvers. I think it was the second one ever.... exciting, huh? Oh yeah...

photosynthesis
Posted

The only place where I saw a Whataburger was in New Mexico but I've never eaten there. But I have been to Lotaburger.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 12 2006, 09:18 PM']Dude. Culvers... AWESOME!!!
[right][snapback]854474[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Agreed.

franciscanheart
Posted

you know you love when you get a shake from jack in the box and it cracks when you try to move it... and when you try to smell of elderberries you get bitter beer face and the straw bends all out of shape so even if you can smell of elderberries hard enough, the milkshake still wont get through.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I remember when there were only a handful of Culvers in the Southeastern part of WI. Now they're everywhere...

Posted

I think that Culver burgers are extremely substandard


But their chicken strips rock!

homeschoolmom
Posted

but the custard.... :drool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...