Righteous B Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 [img]http://www.christinairene.com/savannah/Waffle%20House.JPG[/img] Nothing fulfills me like Waffle House. (well...Jesus fulfills me but in a different way than a pecan waffle)
dUSt Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Dude. Waffle House at 3am. Patty Melt with hash browns, scattered, smothered and covered.
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I had to google to find out what it was lol sounds like something I definitely need to try out.
element Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Nah...I actually can't STAND Waffle House...It's gotta be the dirtiest, worst customer service restaurant I've ever been to... A couple more bucks will get you fine dining @ either Denny's or IHop...Or a SWEET breakfast burro from Amado's or Filiberto's.
dUSt Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 [quote name='element' date='Jan 20 2006, 09:46 AM']Nah...I actually can't STAND Waffle House...It's gotta be the dirtiest, worst customer service restaurant I've ever been to... A couple more bucks will get you fine dining @ either Denny's or IHop...Or a SWEET breakfast burro from Amado's or Filiberto's. [right][snapback]861834[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're crazy. It's greasy, not dirty, yeah, but that's what makes it dope. Bad customer service? WHAT!? Waffle House employees don't put on an act, they're REAL. Waffle House is gritty and down to earth, and so are the employees. That's what makes it dope.
element Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 Real? Does that mean I have to be a former convict to be a "server" there? Waffle House smells of elderberries!
ninjakyle Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 There is nothing that I don't like about the wh I think it is fantastic I would be skeptical of the people who don't like it . . . . probably nazis or something
Righteous B Posted January 21, 2006 Author Posted January 21, 2006 "Nah...I actually can't STAND Waffle House...It's gotta be the dirtiest, worst customer service restaurant I've ever been to... A couple more bucks will get you fine dining @ either Denny's or IHop" Dude - what a friggin communist. Element - you probably don't even love baby Jesus.
dUSt Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 People who don't like Waffle House probably beat up their own grandmas.
musturde Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [quote]People who don't like Waffle House probably beat up their own grandmas.[/quote] No, I still do that anyways.
God the Father Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 There aren't any waffle houses close to me, but my family and I went driving down to Cincinatti and we passed this huge "Waffle House" sign on the highway. It sounds like heaven.
element Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 (edited) All fans of Waffle House never graduated the 1st grade and are afraid of go-peds. Done. Edited January 22, 2006 by element
element Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 21 2006, 06:09 PM']People who don't like Waffle House probably beat up their own grandmas. [right][snapback]862949[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I beat up your grandma 'cuz she so ugly.
desertwoman Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 After bible study, we always went to Waffle House, or Huddle House. Man oh man, the memories of talking about Jesus and eating some grits with corn beef hash, scrambled eggs, and a hot cocoa at 12am. What memories.
point5 Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 the waffle house is where Me and Flip's old hip-hop group broke up...and where we formed P5C
sweetpea316 Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 I've never been to Waffle House... but my friend insists that I go soon and that it's quite an experience. Especially early in the morning/late at night.
FiZzGiG Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 I went to Waffle House once... it was in Virginia. Basically all the truckers chilled there and they all new the waitress and she knew all them, and there was a jukebox playing country-western music. And when I ordered a blueberry waffle, they made me a waffle and then slapped the blueberrys on top and kind of tried to press them in sneakily. Oh, but I caught their mistake... the blueberries go INSIDE the waffle. And that was my experience. But I'll say this: it was a pretty good waffle, despite the blueberry mishap. -Kerry
franciscanheart Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 I had one really bad Waffle House experience and haven't been back since... but I admit it does sound really good right now.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 [quote name='element' date='Jan 22 2006, 10:48 AM']All fans of Waffle House never graduated the 1st grade and are afraid of go-peds. Done. [right][snapback]863323[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We just graduated high school and went to college. Who needs first grade anywayz? It was just a waste of time :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now