Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Bummer about Steubenville is that the nearest Waffle House is Dayton area.
FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 waffle house is the best invention since french fries
sidemunch88 Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 I WAFFLE HOUSE ME AND MY BROTHER GO THERE IN FLORIDA!
Guest Josh Hanson Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 Yeah brother. I eat there enough that I burned through two waffle house credit cards.
Guest Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' post='862227' date='Jan 20 2006, 04:37 PM'] You're crazy. It's greasy, not dirty, yeah, but that's what makes it dope. Bad customer service? WHAT!? Waffle House employees don't put on an act, they're REAL. Waffle House is gritty and down to earth, and so are the employees. That's what makes it dope. [/quote]
LuchaporElRey21 Posted October 25, 2006 Posted October 25, 2006 Yeah, my best friend works at Waffle House. That definitely helps our friendship. I love Waffle House so much it is my health club- no matter how much I weigh I can always find someone else who weighs 350 pounds more than I could ever weigh. And my self-esteem goes out the roof..
Lucy Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 Hmmm...this Waffle House place sounds interesting... Where could I find one?
LuchaporElRey21 Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 They don't have Waffle House where you are at? Drive around the Midwest (like Missouri and Kansas), you will find them all over the place. I have heard in Atlanta, Georgia, they have a lot too.
Red Knight Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 I've mainly eaten at WH in Georgia while doing Army training. I have seen multiple WH's on the same intersection. And eaten at each one. I am a college graduate and I LOVE WH!
suuran Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 (edited) I've never seen nor heard of one here in Wisconsin.... Greasy waffles don't sound like a bad deal, though . Edited November 4, 2006 by Jalazar
prolife_Pol Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 when we went down to mississippi i saw a gazillion signs for it on the highway but we couldnt stop and go there.....ugh! im so hungry now
chelsea Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 whenever i travel places i see them, but we dont have any where i live (reppin the District!) yea.
MattyD Posted August 21, 2007 Posted August 21, 2007 Yes, I love Waffle House! There is not one near where I live now, but when I lived in Texas I ate there weekly.
scardella Posted August 21, 2007 Posted August 21, 2007 Waffle House is so greasy it makes me sick to my stomach.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I will never forget the time (in college) we went to Waffle House at like 1 am because my friend was hungry. She was the only one who ate anything (the rest of us didn't even get water--not that we hated WH, we just weren't hungry or were broke lol). I was watching the cook and the waiter (who was this really old guy with a dirty looking moustache... like, there was fuzz or something on it)... I thought the waiter was wearing a wide brown belt... then I realized it was his BUTT. I was disturbed. Then my friend tipped him like a dollar on her 3 dollar meal and as we left I heard him complain about the tip being lousy. Thats my only bad WH experience, though. The other times I went it was good.
Paladin D Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 (edited) Good concept, poor execution. Only ate a Waffle House once, and didn't have the most pleasent experience. It was around 12am-1am, and the place was pretty dirty, and our waiter/cook looked like he was from the mountains. There were also a couple flies hanging out ontop of a pile of Kraft-like coagulated milk slices next to the grill infront of us. Give me a [b]real[/b] cheesesteak at 1am anyday, can't go wrong with that. Edited August 23, 2007 by Paladin D
fides quarens intellectum Posted August 28, 2007 Posted August 28, 2007 Waffle House rocks! i'm sort-of from Atlanta, where there's at least one every other block. i just moved to CO suburbia, and had to laugh when i saw a WH with a trendy stone-trimmed sign! i'm afraid to go in, really!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now