An Old School Catholic Message Board

Monastery Icons

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote]Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting us. About ten years ago competitors and enemies of Monastery Icons perpetrated the spurious information cited in Fr. Nelson¹s letter, in an attempt to compromise the business of Monastery Icons. Fortunately the sacred arts ministry of Monastery Icons was not harmed by this attempt, and most people recognize the letter for what it is: a bizarre conglomeration of lies, fantasy, and misinformation.

Further, Sacred Arts Foundation acquired the Monastery Icons sacred art collection three years ago. The Monastery no longer manufactures the icons nor does it own the Monastery Icons business. The icons from Monastery Icons are not blessed with any rituals, “occult” or otherwise. Thank you again for your interest. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely
Richard

Monastery Icons
Customer Service
1-800-729-4952

Monasteryicons.com[/quote]
"...a bizarre conglomeration of lies, fantasy, and misinformation" Looking around that Orthodox website, I tend to agree. It is a shame that this article is hurting their business.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good, because i must buy some of those icons. they are the most beatiful things i have ever seen.

thanks the Dude.

God Bless,

Sam

Edited by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

EcceNovaFacioOmni

No problem.
[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 23 2006, 06:41 PM']they are the most beatiful things i have ever seen.
[right][snapback]864243[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I agree. :)