An Old School Catholic Message Board

Global Warming is a hoax.

ironmonk

That's part of the problem here; sources matter. I can find lots of people who have "evidence" of all kinds of things, but they are questionable, disreputable sources of information. Where you get your info matters.

If a vast majority of scientists in a particular field all strongly agree on something, it would be foolish (to say the least) of me not to at least consider that what they are saying is likely true.

Sure, the "alarmist" view is debatable. But the fact that climate change is occurring because of human activity is not.

Also, OT, PhuturePriest, you were in an EF-5 tornado?!? Please tell me about this! I have a fascination with, and utter phobia of, tornadoes. I cannot even imagine.

You are exactly right the sources do matter, and that is the real debate,  and what sources one wants to believe,  for some reason those that created the problem and the term " Global Warming " which we all know is merely a code word,  and isn't interesting how if one agrees with the source no matter how fabricated it is, no matter how many times people come out and prove that the information being given is not only wrong but fabricated, what happens, all of a sudden it is well that is just an isolated incident big deal still the real problem are these darn stupid Americans polluting our planet, and then yourself an those in your cheerleading squad applaud that answer an say right o good chap you have shown what is what, or no no those results were from one section,

always excuse, after excuse, after excuse on why " man global warming is real ".

but look grats to yourself and others who are determined to make the world a better place while blaming others for causing it because someone has to be blamed for the destruction of mother earth,  and then make sure to meet up in some lobby, and think about how ya have to get there, by one of these horrible devices that pollute, train, plane or automobile, or boat, to then sit on the luxury furniture provided, and eat the provided meals while others are starving,  to then discuss how much the country is polluting, and causing destruction over all ,not just in regards to pollution, but other things ..

it is a wonderful new order that is being created, and beaver dam those who do not follow an believe because after all, those who believe in global warming are really just trying to help, they really do know what is best for everyone and care so so much about the planet,

but wait there is more problems

because even if some how man wasn't the problem with global warming,,, it is the pesky cow,  cow burps release gasses into the atmosphere which are also problematic.

don't believe me,,,

http://news.psu.edu/story/141722/2011/03/01/research/probing-question-are-cow-burps-contributing-global-warming

but there is the conundrum how does one prevent cows from damaging our planet, with out being cruel and inhumane to cows .

Infact, we should take Intelligent life seriously too, because then that would explain why Mars is a desolate wasteland, see then we would be able to blame Aliens for their global warming, and in turn use that as an example as to what could happen to Earth some day.

But hey keep patting each other on the back while you use all the comforts of life, and if the proof becomes too overwhelming just keep on making excuses like Darwin did to explain why his Theory of Evolution is true, forget the word Theory, that is a scientific word,,,,  in the new world order and the secular religion that follows, all one really needs is peer recognition of toing the line in order to be deemed credible when speaking of such things.

I could list published books by well known authors on the subject too, but I will save the time,, it doesn't matter does it.  ( rhetorical )

global_warming_hoax1.jpg

It isn't even remotely possible that the man behind the curtain had any motivation to concoct any of it.

When people think meteorology is an exact and certain science, it's a clear sign they have no clue what they are talking about. The only certainty in the forecasting method is that there are no certainties whatsoever in what you find. It's about predicting what the weather will do according to barometric pressure and a whole host of other things, all of which only lead to an educated guess on what the weather is going to do. It's a very good guess, and is accurate far more often than not, but it is prone to failing a lot, as it did last week.

When people think the forecasting method's failure on one event is a clear sign that climate scientists (All 97% of them) are possibly and likely wrong about global climate change, that makes it more certain that the person has no clue what he is talking about concerning meteorology, climate science, and science in general.

Watching The Weather Channel a few times and looking at some scientist conspiracy theorist's blog does not make you an expert on meteorology and climate science. It means you've put forth the least amount of effort possible in learning about meteorology, and the most amount of effort to put your head in the sand and deny scientific fact to satisfy your political bias.

Let me tell you a secret that will blow your mind: Sometimes, something a majority of the democratic party believes is actually right.

shock.jpg

It has to be the greatest feeling in the world to believe that you are always right and to know that there will always be a home waiting for you in the party that only wants the best for others who just don't as much as you an they do.

should really look into what you said about political biasness, those are some really big words and I am rather impressed you have a basic understanding in that.

and isn't odd how yourself an the global groupies love this thread so much and just haven't posted one iota of information on your new thread.... I mean you would think this would become two separate threads to post as much info as we can and then compare,, but hey if yall feel better here I understand, I do have sympathy and am very patient.

PhuturePriest

It has to be the greatest feeling in the world to believe that you are always right and to know that there will always be a home waiting for you in the party that only wants the best for others who just don't as much as you an they do.

should really look into what you said about political biasness, those are some really big words and I am rather impressed you have a basic understanding in that.

and isn't odd how yourself an the global groupies love this thread so much and just haven't posted one iota of information on your new thread.... I mean you would think this would become two separate threads to post as much info as we can and then compare,, but hey if yall feel better here I understand, I do have sympathy and am very patient.

I'm sometimes wrong. Just not in this instance.

I am neither democrat nor republican; in fact, I am a monarchist and my apathy for American party systems could not possibly be lower. I side with both on various issues, and global climate change is one I just happen to side with the democrats on. That being said, I didn't used to. I used to deny it just because I identified as a Republican and denied global climate change just because the Republican platform denied it. Then I began to grow independent of thinking things just because this or that political party believed or disbelieved them, and I began to think for myself.

You seem very preoccupied on my thread. How about posting on it since it interests you so much? And not just with tons of links to this scientist unbeliever or that one, but with your very own words, and explain scientifically (NOT politically) why you don't believe in global climate change? Though many wouldn't want you to know this, but global climate change is a scientific issue, not a political one. It just happens to be a scientific issue that is debated on the political stage, just like abortion is a moral issue debated on the political stage.

the only one you are convincing that you think for yourself, is yourself, this bs of you're a monarchist is the biggest hippie bs I have ever heard of,  a rose by another name is still a rose,there really is not any need to regurgitate the information out on the subject and to then rephrase it in my own words to make you happy fp on why I don't believe in this new age secular religion along with the new order that is trying to be phased in with it.

but I can draw one more analogy with yes, more links,,

http://icrwhale.org/eng-index.html

I have played this game before especially on a very old forum with people from this company, and their retorts were very similar, to a degree, but it was mainly a lack of English skills that prevented Japanese employees of this company from making any sense, so they stuck to what they did know how to type...

it was simply, You Have No Proof !, Show ME PROOF, and thus the endless doc dumping started on our end as to all the falseness that was going on , how Whale meat was riddled with Mercury that is very poisonous for human consumption, and all the information that I and others posted was from the same factual scientific community that exists.

And when the proof was shown, they went into a tail spin of nasty replies, how the NGO that I and others supported would be targeted, and reported, and blah blah blah, so what yourself and others who buy into this nonsense are doing is nothing new, and I can play the game till everyone turns blue in the face, I have time to kill for a few. 

The analogy is the same with the hoax of man made global warming, of course their is global warming, but it wasn't kicked off by humans, and it definitely isn't the fault of America,  it is a very political issue, started by Al Gore himself.

The scientific community and an international court has proven to the ICR Whaling Company ( formerly a " research company ) hands down that they were wrong from the word go, yet their government and those that fund them, hands down deny any wrong doing and will continue on with their lies, and pretending that people actually believe they are scientists. But they are not, they are a government funded company, that pretends their science is contributing anything useful to society.

This isn't an issue of God wants us to be good stewards of the earth, that is already taking place, there are thousands of grass roots groups that work endlessly to protect wildlife and the environment, and they did it with out any prompting from a politician or fear of global warming.  This is all politics and power grabbing, and we don't need any more regulations on demanding that something be done for our own good.

Same thing, except this time, the hoax of global warming, is profiting those who  invented it,  of course humans cause pollution , and the religion in all of this, is you better love the earth, because if you don't , you are a bad person, even evil, and you better love the earth because we say so and we know what is right and wrong and you don't.  So what is happening is the mind set is to pump up this idea of " Mother Earth " and God all of a sudden takes a second seat, and humans go even to a lower level, since those pesky humans are the problem to begin with, Al Gore and his buddies played on the fear of others, to create a system to make them filthy rich.  An the low information voters who love to keep them in power bought it hook , line , and sinker.

You are exactly right the sources do matter, and that is the real debate,  and what sources one wants to believe,  for some reason those that created the problem and the term " Global Warming " which we all know is merely a code word,  and isn't interesting how if one agrees with the source no matter how fabricated it is, no matter how many times people come out and prove that the information being given is not only wrong but fabricated, what happens, all of a sudden it is well that is just an isolated incident big deal still the real problem are these darn stupid Americans polluting our planet, and then yourself an those in your cheerleading squad applaud that answer an say right o good chap you have shown what is what, or no no those results were from one section,

always excuse, after excuse, after excuse on why " man global warming is real ".

but look grats to yourself and others who are determined to make the world a better place while blaming others for causing it because someone has to be blamed for the destruction of mother earth,  and then make sure to meet up in some lobby, and think about how ya have to get there, by one of these horrible devices that pollute, train, plane or automobile, or boat, to then sit on the luxury furniture provided, and eat the provided meals while others are starving,  to then discuss how much the country is polluting, and causing destruction over all ,not just in regards to pollution, but other things ..

it is a wonderful new order that is being created, and beaver dam those who do not follow an believe because after all, those who believe in global warming are really just trying to help, they really do know what is best for everyone and care so so much about the planet,

but wait there is more problems

because even if some how man wasn't the problem with global warming,,, it is the pesky cow,  cow burps release gasses into the atmosphere which are also problematic.

don't believe me,,,

http://news.psu.edu/story/141722/2011/03/01/research/probing-question-are-cow-burps-contributing-global-warming

but there is the conundrum how does one prevent cows from damaging our planet, with out being cruel and inhumane to cows .

Infact, we should take Intelligent life seriously too, because then that would explain why Mars is a desolate wasteland, see then we would be able to blame Aliens for their global warming, and in turn use that as an example as to what could happen to Earth some day.

But hey keep patting each other on the back while you use all the comforts of life, and if the proof becomes too overwhelming just keep on making excuses like Darwin did to explain why his Theory of Evolution is true, forget the word Theory, that is a scientific word,,,,  in the new world order and the secular religion that follows, all one really needs is peer recognition of toing the line in order to be deemed credible when speaking of such things.

I could list published books by well known authors on the subject too, but I will save the time,, it doesn't matter does it.  ( rhetorical )

global_warming_hoax1.jpg

It isn't even remotely possible that the man behind the curtain had any motivation to concoct any of it.

Did you even read your link? 

"Yes—in fact, the Environmental Protection Agency estimates that cattle belching and manure management contribute about 28 percent [not greatly significant] of all anthropogenic methane emissions in the United States," says Alexander Hristov, Penn State professor of dairy nutrition. "However, in the big picture of global greenhouse gas emissions, cows are a relatively small player."

and 

Despite methane's potency, "As a proportion of all greenhouse gases emitted in the United States, livestock belches only contribute about 2.2 percent," notes Hristov. "The emissions from the energy and transportation sectors are much larger. In fact, looking at methane emissions alone, there are other human activities with larger methane footprints than livestock, such as emissions from landfills, for example."

the only one you are convincing that you think for yourself, is yourself, this bs of you're a monarchist is the biggest hippie bs I have ever heard of,  a rose by another name is still a rose,there really is not any need to regurgitate the information out on the subject and to then rephrase it in my own words to make you happy fp on why I don't believe in this new age secular religion along with the new order that is trying to be phased in with it.

but I can draw one more analogy with yes, more links,,

http://icrwhale.org/eng-index.html

I have played this game before especially on a very old forum with people from this company, and their retorts were very similar, to a degree, but it was mainly a lack of English skills that prevented Japanese employees of this company from making any sense, so they stuck to what they did know how to type...

it was simply, You Have No Proof !, Show ME PROOF, and thus the endless doc dumping started on our end as to all the falseness that was going on , how Whale meat was riddled with Mercury that is very poisonous for human consumption, and all the information that I and others posted was from the same factual scientific community that exists.

And when the proof was shown, they went into a tail spin of nasty replies, how the NGO that I and others supported would be targeted, and reported, and blah blah blah, so what yourself and others who buy into this nonsense are doing is nothing new, and I can play the game till everyone turns blue in the face, I have time to kill for a few. 

The analogy is the same with the hoax of man made global warming, of course their is global warming, but it wasn't kicked off by humans, and it definitely isn't the fault of America,  it is a very political issue, started by Al Gore himself.

The scientific community and an international court has proven to the ICR Whaling Company ( formerly a " research company ) hands down that they were wrong from the word go, yet their government and those that fund them, hands down deny any wrong doing and will continue on with their lies, and pretending that people actually believe they are scientists. But they are not, they are a government funded company, that pretends their science is contributing anything useful to society.

This isn't an issue of God wants us to be good stewards of the earth, that is already taking place, there are thousands of grass roots groups that work endlessly to protect wildlife and the environment, and they did it with out any prompting from a politician or fear of global warming.  This is all politics and power grabbing, and we don't need any more regulations on demanding that something be done for our own good.

Same thing, except this time, the hoax of global warming, is profiting those who  invented it,  of course humans cause pollution , and the religion in all of this, is you better love the earth, because if you don't , you are a bad person, even evil, and you better love the earth because we say so and we know what is right and wrong and you don't.  So what is happening is the mind set is to pump up this idea of " Mother Earth " and God all of a sudden takes a second seat, and humans go even to a lower level, since those pesky humans are the problem to begin with, Al Gore and his buddies played on the fear of others, to create a system to make them filthy rich.  An the low information voters who love to keep them in power bought it hook , line , and sinker.

There is an incredible amount of "proof" in this thread, which you've absolutely refused to engage. If you want something with fairly quick answers, here.

Did you even read your link? 

and 

good grief you would miss the entire crux of the thing altogether

the same people that are claiming man made global warming is a real threat are the same people who are crying about cow burps being a contributing factor problems with global warming,

the only people who care are the ones who keep crying foul and demanding that evil people stop destroying " mother earth " at the same time they are using the exact same products as everyone else if not creating more of a  " carbon foot print " than those they are screaming at.

There is an incredible amount of "proof" in this thread, which you've absolutely refused to engage. If you want something with fairly quick answers, here.

smh, you missed what I was getting at once again, I don't need quick answers, and the so called " proof "  is the same nonsense that the ICR corporation spouts, trying to protect their illegal and immoral activities.

isn't also interesting that " global warming " never really became popular until the prophet Al Gore came out with his " Documentary { An Inconvenient Truth} ";

sure scientists were exploring it way before then, but it was such a non issue in society and politics for generations, it wasn't until 2006 that all of a sudden the scare tactics came out, and something had to be done, and ispofacto the machine went to work, and now Al Gore is beyond rich through his agenda and power grabbing to make some kind of a name for himself after being mocked time an again.

I don't need to engage in pseudo science, it speaks for itself, and there are more people in the world not falling for it than there are those who do.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Edited by superblue

PhuturePriest

smh, you missed what I was getting at once again, I don't need quick answers, and the so called " proof "

In other words, you're gonna let this battle be dictated by facts,

tumblr_md8dqszzuq1r8bwiro1_500.jpg