An Old School Catholic Message Board

My application is in the mail....

FutureSoror

yes please keep us posted...how awesome would that be...another phatmasser under that roof!!!! LOL..think of the parties...lol, jk!!!

MC IMaGiNaZUN

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='Feb 6 2006, 08:34 PM']I dropped my application papers for the SMME off at the post office on Saturday morning!  Now, to wait....  :saint:
[right][snapback]878018[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Is there an entrance date you are aiming for?

SHALOM

AlterDominicus

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='Feb 6 2006, 08:34 PM']I dropped my application papers for the SMME off at the post office on Saturday morning!  Now, to wait....  :saint:
[right][snapback]878018[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :dancer2: :dancer2: :dancer1: :dancer1: :dancer2: :dancer1: :dancer2: :dancer1: :dancer2: :dancer2: :dancer1: :dancer1: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Whats your name hon? I'll be sure to pray for you!

(Hon?? :huh: I sound like Sister Joseph Andrew!)

AlterDominicus

[quote name='magnificat' date='Feb 6 2006, 09:01 PM']Congratulations!  The SMME are really wonderful; Sr. Joseph Andrew is a riot!

Prayers for patience & peace as you wait!
[right][snapback]878039[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Dont I know it? LOL. I met (FINALLY) Sister Jo at the NET center here in MN. She is a riot! And undoubtly, she can start one! :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Thanks for the prayers, all of you, I can certainly use them!

The entrance date is at the end of August. I'm not sure I remember the exact date, but the 30th comes to mind.

[quote](Hon??  I sound like Sister Joseph Andrew!)[/quote]
Hehe! Yes, you do!

Laurentina1975

When is the going away party?
I am sooooooo happy for you, that has to be super duper exciting. Phatmass you have a chat room so we can all have a phat party to bid you adieu with blessings (even though it may be far down the road).
Did you have to write an autobiography? Aren't those sooo fun?

You are in my prayers! :)

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 7 2006, 07:44 PM']When is the going away party?
I am sooooooo happy for you, that has to be super duper exciting. Phatmass you have a chat room so we can all have a phat party to bid you adieu with blessings (even though it may be far down the road).
Did you have to write an autobiography?  Aren't those sooo fun?

You are in my prayers! :)
[right][snapback]879609[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

AWESOME IDEA

Part II - Look at Sister Carly's autobiography, and the times I spent with here, I dont think sooo fun was in her days of writing that for Sister Joseph Andrew!! LOL :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

I have already started mine, I mean...hehe, I have to wait longer, two years, finish HS, attend a retreat, etc...enter. YAY! :cool:

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 7 2006, 07:44 PM']When is the going away party?
[snip]

Did you have to write an autobiography?  Aren't those sooo fun?

[right][snapback]879609[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hmmm.... yes, there will have to be a countdown thead, at least. Parties are fun!

All the postulants do have to write a short bio... and yes, I'm sure I've written mine a few times over within the past couple years. I remember thinking about it when Sista2b (now Sr. Mary John) was here getting ready to leave, and I had two more years to wait. My, how the time flies!!!