An Old School Catholic Message Board

My application is in the mail....

FutureSoror

AlterDominicus

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='Feb 7 2006, 09:05 PM']Hmmm.... yes, there will have to be a countdown thead, at least.  Parties are fun!

All the postulants do have to write a short bio... and yes, I'm sure I've written mine a few times over within the past couple years.  I remember thinking about it when Sista2b (now Sr. Mary John) was here getting ready to leave, and I had two more years to wait.  My, how the time flies!!!
[right][snapback]879757[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Everyone says the time flies! I have two years left LOL

Speaking of Sister Mary John, think of it is this way:

Novice Mistress - Sister John Mary

Novice - Sister Mary John

Sister Carly pointed out clear how confusing that was!

Believe me, when I enter I might make that a little more chaotic, just when everyone thinks the double names are done, nah ah lol.

And I have the perfect one, but that might not happen.

What do you think of Mother Assumpta Long?

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Feb 8 2006, 03:18 PM']What do you think of Mother Assumpta Long?
[right][snapback]880806[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

She is nice. I actually haven't talked to her much besides a quick hello and a couple minutes at the IRL conference last year. She is fairly quiet... more serene, and has a lot of wisdom. :)

AlterDominicus

AHA! I knew they went to the March For Life!

FutureSoror - Not from what I heard from Sister Carly! Mother Assumpta is the prankster of the community! She has these hilarious Mother Assumpta stories, haha.

I really, really, really, really, really, really want to meet Mother Assumpta - dont ask why.