An Old School Catholic Message Board

Praying for Priests

ForHimAlone

[quote name='brendan1104' date='Feb 9 2006, 05:02 PM']I would like to as well.
[right][snapback]882195[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's awesome! Pick a day, and we'll put your name down on the schedule. Just PM me or post on the blog website.

We're looking for a name for our prayer group, and possibly a patron saint. Please post any ideas you have for a name or saint that would be well suited for our task of praying for priests.

I would like to put the schedule up on the blog, so if I do that I would need first names and maybe middle name or middle inital, so you know who you are. People seeing a schedule and see people praying for priests could be encouraging.

Yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:42 PM']I would like to put the schedule up on the blog, so if I do that I would need first names and maybe middle name or middle inital, so you know who you are.  People seeing a schedule and see people praying for priests could be encouraging.

Yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee
[right][snapback]882479[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

daugher-of-Mary

[quote]I would like to put the schedule up on the blog, so if I do that I would need first names and maybe middle name or middle inital, so you know who you are. People seeing a schedule and see people praying for priests could be encouraging.

Yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee [/quote]

Elizabeth Carolyn ^_^

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 9 2006, 08:42 PM']I would like to put the schedule up on the blog, so if I do that I would need first names and maybe middle name or middle inital, so you know who you are.  People seeing a schedule and see people praying for priests could be encouraging.

Yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee
[right][snapback]882479[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's a great idea! That would be very encouraging to see all those joining in prayer on your day with you for our priests!!

I'm starting to campaign for this at my high school today. Please pray that we find some interest. Also, please check the blog. Eddy did a wonderful job with it!

WE LOVE OUR :priest:

It's up for the time being as the name until there is a better one that comes about. I was just thinking about the Norbertines and the Marians, and then something came to me Associates of St. John Vianney. I'm like whoa, that's good! So yeah....

Anyother ideas?

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 9 2006, 11:14 PM']Brenden what day do u want?
[right][snapback]882511[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thursday, the day of the Eternal High Priest, the first ordinations, and the first Mass.

OK, well Eddy and I have our blog up and running. We're keeping it up to date with current articles regarding priest issues, essays, and prayers. If you would still like to sign up for a day to say the Holy Rosary for our priests and seminarians you can e-mail Eddy and me at prayforpriests@gmail.com

Check it out:

[url="http://prayforpriests.blogspot.com"]http://prayforpriests.blogspot.com[/url]

Kathleen