jmjtina Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 You most definitely have my prayers dear friend! We will remember you in our rosary. God bless.
Donna Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Lounge Daddy, our little family just prayed the rosary for your intentions. I am [i]so[/i] glad to see this pinned. "Thinking of you..."
Lil Red Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 L_D, i will take your petitions to the Blessed Sacrament! praying for you and your family!
prose Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Prayers for you and your family. St. Jude, please help!!
Lounge Daddy Posted February 12, 2006 Author Posted February 12, 2006 Dearest Phamily, oh wow this got pinned... thank you sooo much thank you all - i hate this situation the worst part is, we got into this mess on our own – and we are in a position financially to get out of it on our own (and the freaking sense never to get anywhere close to it ever again) ... but our home is scheduled for public auction this Wednesday if we can get them to call it off, we can settle it this month and it will be fine i will find out Monday i'm praying [i]"Please God just don’t let our home get sold off on us…"[/i] this is such a stupid embarrassing humiliating stressful situation thank you everyone for your prayers – God bless you all and thank you for pinning this, you are all so sweet I’ll post an update for you all Monday night Pray pray pray – and I thank you for this, we need it with sincere love and appreciation, Daniel Joseph i love you all
luciana Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Prayers for you and your family, LoungeDaddy!!!
Lil Red Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 blessed tobias, pray for us! blessed pier giorgio frassati, pray for us! blessed anne catherine emerick, pray for us!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 lounge daddy, you and your family will be in my prayers!! You have always keep all of us in yours and have been so awesome to all of us! I will pray lots for things to work out and for God to continue to bless your family and to give you strength to see it through............ God bless you LD and keep us updated.....Prayers, prayers prayers!
Laurentina1975 Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 I will offer my mass to you tomorrow morning.
Lounge Daddy Posted February 14, 2006 Author Posted February 14, 2006 Ok – I talked to the lady handling our case at 8:30 am and we were told that normally public auction of foreclosure homes are delayed 30 days if the situation is being resolved. We were told we could expect to hear back from her later today or tomorrow morning… for friggin’ sakes this is cutting it way close. I reminded her the notice I received gave us until Wednesday I didn’t hear back from her this afternoon so I called and left a message So I will be calling her first thing tomorrow morning
Birgitta Noel Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 That's great news! Still praying though..... Amazing how non-chalant folks can be when it's not their house!
Lounge Daddy Posted February 14, 2006 Author Posted February 14, 2006 [quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='Feb 14 2006, 12:08 AM']That's great news! Still praying though..... Amazing how non-chalant folks can be when it's not their house! [right][snapback]886744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh yes - for sure i'm like, huh... take your time, because we have 48 hours... SURE ...for friggin' sakes i heading to bed and in in 7 hours she is getting a call from me thank you for your continued prayer, every one
philothea Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 Have been praying for you guys. Just too cranky to post. I will be looking in for updates. Glad to hear there's at least a glimmer of hope!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now