Lounge Daddy Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 Thank you all very very much good new -- there was a 30 day postponment on the sale of our home; this should be more than enough time to settle affairs with the mortgage company and get thing back on track ...and to return to this situation again i love you all God bless -- LD
morostheos Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 YIPPEE!!!! : More prayers that everything works out!!
philothea Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Thanks for letting us know! And good for you for being responsible and taking care of your family!!
Lil Red Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 wooooooohoooooo!!!! i'm so happy and thankful!
shortnun Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Feb 14 2006, 08:53 PM']Thank you all very very much good new -- there was a 30 day postponment on the sale of our home; this should be more than enough time to settle affairs with the mortgage company and get thing back on track ...and to return to this situation again i love you all God bless -- LD [right][snapback]887658[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Still.... you have all of our continued prayers!!!
prose Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 oh great!! I was worried for you! Money problems smell of elderberries!!
Lounge Daddy Posted February 16, 2006 Author Posted February 16, 2006 Dearest Phamily, Wow… a lot of misspelling on that last post of mine! I wrote that on the fly as I headed out the door – sorry Seriously, thank you all for all your prayers and attention, I really didn’t expect to have that pinned … and when I told my wife, she was thrilled and is also very grateful. I guess as a positive, this was a very humbling experience Still, this is an experience that will be a ONE TIME ONLY experience. After we had settle accounts with our mortgage, and other extremely outdated debts… we will be on the road to normality I look forward to the day we can scream, “we’re debt free!” on Dave Ramsey’s radio show … and when we do we will be thanking our phamily on the air. Thank you all again – from the bottom of our hearts. With love and gratitude, Lounge Daddy and “Lounge Mommy”
the_rev Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 I have been praying for you all week lounge Daddy!
HisChild Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 I hadn't read this until now, but when I go to Holy Mass (not sure I can make it in the AM before work but definitely on Friday, I will pray for you when I receive my Love in Communion. God will protect you, my PM phamily friend. In Jesus, denise
Crispy Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 prayers to you, good sir. my family has had lots of financial trouble of late, and we are moving becuase we cant afford the house we live in (its a large house, but its is still hard to let go of your home for 10 years). may you be fulfilled knowing that God has already solved the problems we have, we must only wait for time to play them out. Peace, ~Chris P.
Lounge Daddy Posted February 17, 2006 Author Posted February 17, 2006 I have been grateful to know of others in similar situations... thanx I hate feeling alone; at the same time I hate admitting difficulty
luciana Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Feb 14 2006, 09:53 PM']Thank you all very very much good new -- there was a 30 day postponment on the sale of our home; this should be more than enough time to settle affairs with the mortgage company and get thing back on track ...and to return to this situation again i love you all God bless -- LD [right][snapback]887658[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Prayers that everything continues well
homeschoolmom Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 How did I miss this thread? Glad everything turned out well for the Lounge Family...
MRSannie Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 LD, will pray for you, and for all the FUTURE people YOU help, as this experience will give you the ability to empathize and comfort those who you come in contact with in the future. God is so good! You are being fashioned into a tool for the Glory of God! God bless you for your faithful, patient suffering.I pray it all works out well, and that you have peace-- Annie (now MRSannie as the *&^%$ computer went haywire)
azaelia Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 I totally feel you on having to deal with financial difficulties. Not fun SO glad things are turning out ok! Now if you could just pray for my family, that would be awesome.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now