Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

this has probably been posted before but im new to the phorum and am curious what you think about KJ-52

for those who are not familar with him, he is a Christian (not Catholic im pretty sure) rapper who sounds similar to Eminem....in fact one of his biggest hits was called "Dear Slim" and had the same beat as Eminems song with the same title. I really enjoy his sounds and his lyrics are really sweet as well, he has a few amesome freestyle tracks, including one where he progresses through the alphabet rhyming anywhere from 5-15 words all beginning with the same letter.

anyway, i really like him and his music and i was wondering what yall thought about it.

peace and God bless

adam

Posted

K - J - Five - Two:

Is Dope! Still waitin on pickin up his latest EP. Missed his concert in the area last year, but I seen his friend John Reuben perform b4 (he knows how to work a crowd up), also had the chance to share stage with him (JR) for 10 minutes while a bunch of us freestyled as his DJ ripped up some tight, tight skratches...that was dope too! So yah - KJ-5-2 sounds dope :D & so does John Reub (for a tall, tall, skinny white boy :P that is :lol: )

Posted

he's dope. and he's a really nice guy.

he also likes coagulated milk

Posted

He's cool.

He doesn't return e-mails--but still cool.

Posted

i like the song where he puts all the rap song titles into it. Im sorry, but i actually though dear slim was kinda cheezy, i dunno why, but i do like the hook in it. that la la la la la la part.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

yea john reuben is pretty nice as well

Posted

yea john reuben is pretty nice as well

but he's never gonna be like the mar sill

^_^

Posted

but he's never gonna be like the mar sill

  ^_^

haha

This is so inside that you can't even see windows.

Posted

Thanks to whoever it was that started this post. I'm getting my copy of his CD's just as soon as possible! Can anyone recommend anyone else?

By the way....MAssmatics is off da hook!!!!! (<---who am i kidding?! I'm as white as they come!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: )

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

if you prefer more "hip hop" music.....the Ill Harmonics are pretty cool, their songs are very musical and i enjoy them quite a bit.

and thanks for the props on the thread!! :lol:

peace and God bless

adam

Posted

He's alright. I've only heard some of his stuff. Buts he deems pretty cool.

Posted (edited)

dude, I was looking for him b4... lost interest now... does he still have a site?

Edited by musturde
Posted

What a trip. A dude at work kept leaving my radion on a christian music station and I turned on the truck and I heard the Dear Slim part II. The part that caught me was when he says people are quick to condemn and hate on you and not drop to thier knees and pray for you. I can dig it.

Musturde he still has a site.

Posted

if you prefer more "hip hop" music.....the Ill Harmonics are pretty cool, their songs are very musical and i enjoy them quite a bit.

and thanks for the props on the thread!! :lol:

peace and God bless

adam

I highly reccommend 'Priesthood'.

Posted

Thanks to whoever it was that started this post. I'm getting my copy of his CD's just as soon as possible! Can anyone recommend anyone else?

By the way....MAssmatics is off da hook!!!!! (<---who am i kidding?! I'm as white as they come!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: )

ok man. you want dope Jesus hip hop... check it.

"The Les Clever EP" by Point 5 Covenant (shameless plug)

"The Night We Called It A Day" by Deepspace 5

"Pigeon John is Dating your Sister" by Pigeon John

"Lonely Superstar" by Playdough

"Leave My Name Out" by LMNO

Anything by TAPWATER

Merry Christmas

Circle_Master
Posted

Revenge of the Nerds has perfect theology. Someone should chant it at a liturgy sometime ;)

Posted

so that's where I heard of Pigeon John :P

Posted

KJ-52 is gonna be here in Bakersfield on January 2nd.

Posted

so that's where I heard of Pigeon John :P

FLIP talking about PJ?!? nah.....

:lol: ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...