Live4Him Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 KJ-52 is so deff. dope! He has a great out look on things and trying to convert Eminem and all that just takes faith to attack that on a mic. I give KJ-52 two thumbs up. Reauben also kicks I just saw him for the 5th time on my Birthday Dec 5th. His show is as good as ever. I just got Verbs new LP it has some dope stuff on it too.
SoulMan_Mr_G Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 KJ-52 is so deff. dope! He has a great out look on things and trying to convert Eminem and all that just takes faith to attack that on a mic. I give KJ-52 two thumbs up. Reauben also kicks I just saw him for the 5th time on my Birthday Dec 5th. His show is as good as ever. I just got Verbs new LP it has some dope stuff on it too. :D Ah-ight here's some name drops 4 Holy Hip Hop Artists off the top of my head. Nice Underground sound: MARS ILL K-J-5-2 John Reuben Verbs (Knowdaverbs) Bust One The Cross Movement Camp Quest Deepspace 5 Freddie Bruno Knights Ill Harmonics P.I.D. (Old Skool) Urban D Fresh Feel - keeping it real (HipHop + R&B): Toby Mac Gospel Gangstaz BB Jay Grits Deitrick Haddon Out of Eden Trin-i-tee T-Bone Woody Rock Catholic Holy Hip Hop: PhatMass Phamily & Blue Mantle Cru ^_^
kulture Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 lol... at some posts... - Mars ILL not mar sill - Ill Harmonics is a they not a he - KJ-52 has a new website and he frequently replies to posts on the board there. www.kj52.com :rolleyes:
sarah Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 - Mars ILL not mar sill see john reuben video to get joke
inDEED Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 see john reuben video to get joke SNAP!!! You tell him, Sarah!!! :lol:
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 cross movement has some amesome lyrics I would add T.R.U.T.H. not as well widely know but rather good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now