An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weird question

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 09:53 PM']Was I right about what the FSGM stood for?
[right][snapback]889927[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yes yuou are right!!! they are the kewlest Sisters i have known growing up!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 09:53 PM']Nah.  I don't watch TV but I did see 'Air Force one'  ;)
[right][snapback]889924[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

isnt that a movie!!! if so, that my favorite movie watching as a kid, besides Sister ACT!!!!

That is a movie. She was thinking I didn't know what hijacking was, in generality. I was just saying I saw that movie. I mean, in all seriousness, I' ve heard about it from lots of other news items, unfortunately. And of course, no one can forget 9/11 :cry: But on a lighter note, I love it when those hijackers take over AF One and Harrison Ford at the end says 'Get off my plane!'

What a ride that movie was!

Ohh I love sister act!

And my fav has to be The Passion of the Christ. None better.

Laurentina1975
:offtopic: :hijack:

Please move your sleepover to another thread or IM!

Thank you for your assistance in this matter and have a blessed night.

+ Edited by Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:17 PM']That is a movie.  She was thinking I didn't know what hijacking was, in generality.  I was just saying I saw that movie.  I mean, in all seriousness, I' ve heard about it from lots of other news items, unfortunately.  And of course, no one can forget 9/11  :cry:  But on a lighter note,  I love it when those hijackers take over AF One and Harrison Ford at the end says 'Get off my plane!'

What a ride that movie was!

Ohh I love sister act!

And my fav has to be The Passion of the Christ.  None better.
[right][snapback]889973[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So tru....he is a better president than Bush is!!!! LOL!!! I havent watched that movie in a long time, and of course Sister act, heck all i have to do is hear the audio and i know exactly what is going on...better yet i could perform it for you!!!! thats how many times i have watched the movie, danced and singed to it...lol, i even have both soundtracks!!!

LOL! See, that's the thing. . .how can one hijack on the computer? Which alternate destination are we shooting for? Just makes no sense

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:25 PM']So tru....he is a better president than Bush is!!!! LOL!!! I havent watched that movie in a long time, and of course Sister act, heck all i have to do is hear the audio and i know exactly what is going on...better yet i could perform it for you!!!! thats how many times i have watched the movie, danced and singed to it...lol, i even have both soundtracks!!!
[right][snapback]889985[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Then start a Sister Act thread.
Seriously, move the sleepover elsewhere.
It's rude to hijack someone's thread when they started a topic and you're talking all nonsense.
:offtopic:

Lauren:

I think you've done the right thing by being honest with them and telling the VD that you are not called to that community and maybe the other sisters just want to have lunch and see how you're doing and so I say enjoy your time and if they ask you about discernment in regards to their community just do as you already have and let them know it's just not gods will that your'e called there, but that you'll always carry them in your heart and that they still have enriched your life, that's what I have done with communities I did not feel called too, because even though I wasn't called to that community, the guidance, lessons, love I recieved had enriched my life and it's all part of gods plan and vice versa we too touch their lives as well! Btw: I LOVE your avatar!

God Bless You!