dUSt Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Great news peeps. Remember the new hoodies design I was throwing around a few weeks ago? Well, I just got a call from my screenprinter, and they are dropping the COMPLETED shirts and hoodies off at UPS... TODAY. I should have them before the end of the week!!! That means, I can mail them to YOU on Monday morning, which means that you'll probably have them by Christmas! :santa: The hoodies will be $29 The t-shirts will be $14 These will be an amesome way to rep phatmass, and more importantly, show everybody that you're CATHOLIC! I'll get the store updated tonight, and for everyone who orders before this weekend, I'll do everything within my power to get them to you before Christmas. Close up view of back logo:
VeraMaria Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 :o WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love at first sight too bad we don't use sweaters in miami. i'm tempted to get one anyway. :rolleyes:
foundsheep Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 You still have never answered me... whats the largest size?
dUSt Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 too bad we don't use sweaters in miami. i'm tempted to get one anyway. Ahhh... hence the t-shirts! You can get the same design in a t-shirt!? Isn't that special? foundsheep - largest size is XXL in both the t-shirt and the hoodies.
VeraMaria Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Ahhh... hence the t-shirts! You can get the same design in a t-shirt!? Isn't that special? :D <<<<<<<< :D
GodsThespianChic Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Man oh man...now to convince my mommy to buy them for me for Christmas!!! Man. I don't think it's gonna happen. Bleh. Here's to trying.... :cyclops:
ChronoMasta Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I WANT ONE!! i want a hoodie so bad!! all i have are like fleece sweatshirts... and i need a real hoodie!! i ask my mom for a "the Cheat" hoodie from Homestar Runner for christmas... i don't know how that's gonna go...
MrsFrozen Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Wow, that's great! I lvoe hoodies! Unfortunately, we're short on money this Christmas.. The rest of what we're buying is only for the baby. Will these be around for a while?
frozencell Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 That is an exceptional price for a hoodie! And a good one at that!!! I will definitely buy 2 (one for me and one for the wife!) just as soon as I can!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I WANT ONE!! i want a hoodie so bad!! all i have are like fleece sweatshirts... and i need a real hoodie!! i ask my mom for a "the Cheat" hoodie from Homestar Runner for christmas... i don't know how that's gonna go... the cheat hoodie? :rolling: :rolling: now thats crazy!! :D the cheat is cool! i like him lots! :cyclops:
Anna Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I love that hoodie. Would it be age inappropriate for me to wear it? I am 80, ya know. Pax Christi. <><
Damien Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Why is this not in store yet? :irate: :argue:
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Why is this not in store yet? :irate: :argue: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
dUSt Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 Why is this not in store yet? :irate: :argue: Because I decided to make sure I get them first. If so, I'll have the store open all weekend for people who want to order before Christmas.
Adam Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 Wow cool design, I might get one... but after Christmas :sadder:
dUSt Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 They're here! Here's my daughter modeling the t-shirt:
dUSt Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 http://www.phatmass.com/store/ There now available to order. Any order I get before Saturday morning will be sent out First Class on Saturday. Any orders I get over the weekend will be sent First Class Monday morning.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now