jmjtina Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good prices and cool gear.......and the most ADORABLE MODEL EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i really want one......... :drool:
jmjtina Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 i think I want one for Christmas.......flowery.......i want one..... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
dUSt Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 If we can sell out of these hoodies and t-shirts, it'll give phatmass enough money to fund the next phatmass production: Fr Pontifex's solo album. It's gonna be great.
immaculata Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 Your daughter is sooooooooo adorable! :wub:
Lil Red Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 your daughter is a cutie patootie! Love her!!!!
foundsheep Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 i think I want one for Christmas.......flowery.......i want one..... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I bought mine like at midnight!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 I bought mine like at midnight! darn. im gonna have to wait before i can order mine. :sadder: ps dUSt your daughter is a cutie pie!!! shes soo adorable!!!!! :D
foundsheep Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 So will it make it to Cali in time for me to be warm for christmass mass Dust?
dUSt Posted December 20, 2003 Author Posted December 20, 2003 So will it make it to Cali in time for me to be warm for christmass mass Dust? Ask the post office. I sent it 2 day priority this morning. Let's see.... Fri, Sat, skip Sun... You should get it on Mon. Tues if you live in the middle of nowhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now