An Old School Catholic Message Board

the numbers work out!

Aloysius

I've been calculating a heck of a lot of numbers for this cosmological theory I'm developing.. and I just compared and all the numbers I've worked out based completey on my theory make sense in relation to all numbers offered by observation.

I am not showing this to my physics professor until I have it all written down in such a coherent manner that I could get it patented at any second. so if the physics teacher tells me it's good, I'm making a phone call to my father to request the money to pay for a patent on the theory. I'm not even letting him keep a written copy of it until I have it patented.

Anyway, it could radically change the way theoretical astrophysics is looked at :cool:

that's a very accurate assessment of the two possibilities. The two possibilities as I see it are either (1) I'm completely insane (2) genius with too much time on his hands.

of course, if I were insane, would I be asking myself if I'm insane :unsure:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 19 2006, 07:41 PM']of course, if I were insane, would I be asking myself if I'm insane :unsure:
[right][snapback]892014[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes, I think it's possible for an insane person to grasp the basic concept of insanity and think that they may be...they might not understand in depth or believe that they are, but I think they could...

:blink:

uh oh.

lol

nah, if anything I've merely jumped to conclusions and/or made calculation errors... but I really think I might be on to something big here.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 19 2006, 07:48 PM']:blink:

uh oh.

lol

nah, if anything I've merely jumped to conclusions and/or made calculation errors... but I really think I might be on to something big here.
[right][snapback]892022[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's why we call you "little Al with the big brain"

...well...I call you that, anyway... :mellow:

Okay, not really.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 19 2006, 07:59 PM']what is the theory?

ive got 4:1 says youre not right
[right][snapback]892040[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Only 4:1...you're not much of a gambling man, are you Adam?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 19 2006, 07:57 PM']lol

is it a coincidence that my name is "ALoysius" and a certain other man was named "ALbert"?  I think not!
[right][snapback]892036[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

seriously? you want to make a bet at 200:1? I'll bet you $10 then.

if I get published in some sort of science journal or get a book published, that establishes me being "right"

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 19 2006, 08:03 PM']seriously?  you want to make a bet at 200:1?  I'll bet you $10 then.
[right][snapback]892051[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You're not even of age!

uhh.. check my birthdate again mr. old fogie... I'm 18 :cool:

err... I would be if I didn't have my birthyear "1907" in the phatmass profile lol

it's 1987