Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [color="red"][b]EDIT: dated offer[/b][/color] So how come phatmassers won't take advantage of my offer? I am starting to accumulate more and more members joining and I expect the rate to skyrocket once some of the advertising I paid for (out of pocket) goes up... but phatmassers are cool people and so I'm wondering what's stopping them! $6000, ownership of 1 rent-free room, ownership of 1/2 acre of land. Use it as a getaway or a residence, the location is just far enough away from civilization but also just enough connected to it, you can easily get yourself to Washington PA real fast and Pittsburgh, Steubenville, and Wheeling are all nearly the same distance away... Allegheny Power is prepared to connect the electricity for no charge and we got plumming available... there are no zoning restrictions... [url="http://www.chesterbel.net/action/join.html"]http://www.chesterbel.net/action/join.html[/url] [url="http://www.chesterbel.net/property"]http://www.chesterbel.net/property[/url] So... are phatmassers just really poor and stingy, or do they all think I'm nuts and don't trust me, or what? The limit for this project is 100, there may never be a deal quite like it again... why don't you folks like me? hahaha yeah whatever, lol : I'm a regulator, I can do what I want. You got a red light? I'll run it, fool. Based on our current investments, we can pay for about 10% of the land... that's after only a few days!-- by the end of the month we should be golden to be making payments of about $2000 per month. bah... this topic's just gonna get buried like all the others, isn't it? bah to phatmass I say... BAH!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 23 2006, 07:53 PM']So how come phatmassers won't take advantage of my offer? I am starting to accumulate more and more members joining and I expect the rate to skyrocket once some of the advertising I paid for (out of pocket) goes up... but phatmassers are cool people and so I'm wondering what's stopping them! $6000, ownership of 1 rent-free room, ownership of 1/2 acre of land. Use it as a getaway or a residence, the location is just far enough away from civilization but also just enough connected to it, you can easily get yourself to Washington PA real fast and Pittsburgh, Steubenville, and Wheeling are all nearly the same distance away... Allegheny Power is prepared to connect the electricity for no charge and we got plumming available... there are no zoning restrictions... [url="http://www.chesterbel.net/action/join.html"]http://www.chesterbel.net/action/join.html[/url] [url="http://www.chesterbel.net/property"]http://www.chesterbel.net/property[/url] So... are phatmassers just really poor and stingy, or do they all think I'm nuts and don't trust me, or what? The limit for this project is 100, there may never be a deal quite like it again... why don't you folks like me? hahaha yeah whatever, lol : I'm a regulator, I can do what I want. You got a red light? I'll run it, fool. Based on our current investments, we can pay for about 10% of the land... that's after only a few days!-- by the end of the month we should be golden to be making payments of about $2000 per month. bah... this topic's just gonna get buried like all the others, isn't it? bah to phatmass I say... BAH! [right][snapback]896077[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *is confused* Al, when did you go into real estate? (sorry haven't been in awhile and am lost)
Era Might Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Most of us are just poor. And stingy. And afraid of your rep as a backwoods survivalist of sorts. I mean, you have a peculiar cult around Chesterton and Belloc. :
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 lol... but I've made sure that there would be electricity, running water, internet access, insulation, up to date builidng, of course the architecture is going to be stone-based with some natural wood log beams (beams kind of like Seven Springs does them)... bah.... the Chesterton and Belloc thing just means to you that you can simply and cheaply own private property! :
Jaime Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 A neighborhood of people pooping in buckets no thanks!
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 oh goodness... perhaps you didn't notice the mention of running water being worked out-- we will be able to get into the public water system... there's sparse housing all around the area that all gets plumbing. crazy phatmassers are like elephants with mushy mud pie buckets in their ears.
Jaime Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 23 2006, 09:04 PM'] crazy phatmassers are like elephants with mushy mud pie buckets in their ears. [right][snapback]896095[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you hung a bucket of your own poo outside your dorm window and I'm the crazy?
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 i think its valid to say that no matter how long one has been on pm, Al's thread will always be unique
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 lol oh goodness... it was a pile of compost that included "humanure" as recommended by a fairly famous and scholarly book... and it has absolutely nothing to do with this-- it was a college stunt! and yes, I am quite special and unique.
inDEED Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Why even think about buying anything from someone who won't even show his actual face online? Dude...let's be honest - who in their right minds would send you $6k w/o even MEETING you?
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 Interesting point... though I still think phatmassers must just be deadbeats. Anyone can email me if they'd like to set up a meeting. I believe I placed that offer on the site as well. Would a picture of me really make folks trust me more? I've put my name to it, electronic verbal agreement... and there is an image (though more of a drawing) of myself.. my refusal to put up a picture on phatmass was never too serious a thing. bah to phatmass again. :
franciscanheart Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 theres a link on the front page talking about the vatican not supporting a catholic town... and it makes me wonder... and while im at it...
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 unless "ACLU" is a new codename for the Vatican, I'm not seeing your link... besides, this is an inn with a neighborhood around it... not a self-sufficient exclusive Catholic town. the only thing people buying property to live on must do is fit in with the basic Catholic culture of the neighborhood, i.e. keep it a safe place to raise Catholic families... but yeah, ACLU is a lot different than Vatican ... in fact, polar opposites!
Era Might Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [quote name='inDEED' date='Feb 23 2006, 10:56 PM']Why even think about buying anything from someone who won't even show his actual face online? Dude...let's be honest - who in their right minds would send you $6k w/o even MEETING you? [right][snapback]896183[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That was harsh. Couldn't you let the brotha down easy? I'm just sayin'...
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 haha I didn't think it was harsh... everyone's just upset at me calling them deadbeats. but yeah, everything's rolling on without phatmass, I was just wonderin why I couldn't get any phatmassers to join. well, whatever, the type of person I'm looking for is someone who is right now ready to make things happen for themselves. Such a person would probably be sure to authenticate everything, which has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the person has ever posted a picture of themselves on a web phorum... anyway I've offered numerous times to bend over backwards for people to assure them everything is legitimate. but yeah, that would only be harsh if I was depending on phatmass... which I am not. like I said, we're already up to being able to pay for 10% of the property over a period of 10 years. I'm going to continue with the more effective advertising I've been doing (cause phatmass is a dud full of deadbeats! and that'll be cool.
franciscanheart Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 23 2006, 11:43 PM']unless "ACLU" is a new codename for the Vatican, I'm not seeing your link... besides, this is an inn with a neighborhood around it... not a self-sufficient exclusive Catholic town. the only thing people buying property to live on must do is fit in with the basic Catholic culture of the neighborhood, i.e. keep it a safe place to raise Catholic families... but yeah, ACLU is a lot different than Vatican ... in fact, polar opposites! [right][snapback]896311[/snapback][/right] [/quote] can we tell that i didnt really get a good look at anything on the front page? i should prolly make sure i have that right the next time i try to pick on you huh? haha :
Aloysius Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 btw, you'll notice I am not just asking people to give me $6000 off the bat, you can set up a free trial period up to 3 months reserving your spot for no obligation to watch and wait to see if it works out before ever paying a dime.
franciscanheart Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 24 2006, 12:41 AM']btw, you'll notice I am not just asking people to give me $6000 off the bat, you can set up a free trial period up to 3 months reserving your spot for no obligation to watch and wait to see if it works out before ever paying a dime. [right][snapback]896353[/snapback][/right] [/quote] but why in the world would we do that now? my guess is you are nowhere near close to the actual start of the building or ANYTHING so... even if we do get 3 free months of trial period... what is there to try out? i could see the bargain for the land taking at least that long.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now