An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lenten Discernment

Charms717RM1

TeresaAvila

Charms: That sounds wonderful and a great experience for all of you who are discerning, please do share more about your meetings!

Magnificat: Oh it'd be great to get a group like this, I'm in St. Louis too, and if you get one started let me know!

[quote name='magnificat' date='Feb 28 2006, 10:30 PM']That's so beautiful!  St. Louisans...we've gotta work on this!! :)

Perhaps this is a dumb question (I'm sleepy, so sorry!), but is this just for lent or is it going to continue afterwards?

Keep us posted on any insights you hear...I know I, for one, would love to hear them!
[right][snapback]900416[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='TeresaAvila' date='Mar 6 2006, 12:43 PM']Charms: That sounds wonderful and a great experience for all of you who are discerning, please do share more about your meetings!

Magnificat: Oh it'd be great to get a group like this, I'm in St. Louis too, and if you get one started let me know!
[right][snapback]904196[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Check out the St. Louis discernment thread!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Mar 3 2006, 01:40 PM']:) Where at?
[right][snapback]902455[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh hey...sorry.

Actually it's the first Sunday at Old St. Pat's at 11:15 a.m., but get there at 11:00 OR St. Benedicts on Irving Park and Western at 6:30 p.m., both on Sundays.

And...if anyone is interested, I am starting a womens discernment group with Fr. John Cusick in Chicago. :)